Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1529662 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15210 on: June 03, 2020, 09:12:47 am »
It regularly drops to $10, and Days of Play is starting, so you should be able to get it for a real price soon.

kashell

« Reply #15211 on: June 04, 2020, 07:41:55 am »
That's even better. I think I might make that collection my 100th platinum. Lords of Shadow was my first platinum, so getting to that milestone with another Castlevania would be neat.

Also - it's a goddamn shame that said collection didn't get a physical release.

Flashback2012

« Reply #15212 on: June 04, 2020, 09:03:32 am »
That's even better. I think I might make that collection my 100th platinum. Lords of Shadow was my first platinum, so getting to that milestone with another Castlevania would be neat.

I figured there might be a EU physical version to be had but a few searches turned up nothing.  :-\

« Reply #15213 on: June 07, 2020, 12:23:38 am »

It's Konami. At this point they just put in the bare minimum. This collection is essentially Dracula X Chronicles minus the Rondo Of Blood remake as they used the versions of SOTN and RoB for this.

kashell

« Reply #15214 on: June 07, 2020, 03:01:38 pm »
In other news, my copy of Trials of Mana that I pre-ordered from Game Stop before the quarantine arrived. It only took nearly two months.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15215 on: June 07, 2020, 06:53:19 pm »
In other news, my copy of Trials of Mana that I pre-ordered from Game Stop before the quarantine arrived. It only took nearly two months.
Have been looking at that game and would be curious about your thoughts after you've played some :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #15216 on: June 08, 2020, 08:53:37 am »
Have been looking at that game and would be curious about your thoughts after you've played some :)
My thoughts, you say? ^.~

http://kashelltriumph.com/trials-of-mana/

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15217 on: June 08, 2020, 10:07:04 am »
My thoughts, you say? ^.~

http://kashelltriumph.com/trials-of-mana/
Hey, thanks! I'll check it out :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15218 on: June 09, 2020, 12:49:56 pm »
Hey E3 is almost here!
Does anybody have big wishes, supreme dreams, or things they are looking forward to?
I would be curious to hear!
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15219 on: June 10, 2020, 09:08:53 am »
Hey E3 is almost here!
Does anybody have big wishes, supreme dreams, or things they are looking forward to?

Wait, I thought E3 was cancelled? Are they doing like a digital show for everyone?
I know PS5 reveal is on thursday, so I blocked out my schedule to watch it lol.

Now for my wish list at E3/new games.... I am just excited Tony Hawk is getting done, as N64 and Tony Hawk 1 is one of my all time favs.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15220 on: June 10, 2020, 09:59:16 am »
Hey E3 is almost here!

Wait, I thought E3 was cancelled? Are they doing like a digital show for everyone?
I know PS5 reveal is on thursday, so I blocked out my schedule to watch it lol.

Now for my wish list at E3/new games.... I am just excited Tony Hawk is getting done, as N64 and Tony Hawk 1 is one of my all time favs.

Hey, yes it will be digital events.
Here is a calendar for the different events:
https://www.gamesradar.com/e3-2020-schedule/
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #15221 on: June 10, 2020, 10:17:15 am »
I was looking through some of my computer hardware and realized that my CPU and mother board are both over 7 years old - and I kind of cheaped out at the time.  It may be closing in on time for a new build.   :o

Flashback2012

« Reply #15222 on: June 10, 2020, 11:24:26 am »
I was looking through some of my computer hardware and realized that my CPU and mother board are both over 7 years old - and I kind of cheaped out at the time.  It may be closing in on time for a new build.   :o

My Mobo is pretty old at this point. I built my current machine before I started working at my current job and I've been there 10 1/2 years now.  :P

I've been talking about doing a new build for years now but haven't gotten around to getting the heavy hitter pieces yet, namely the mobo, top end graphics card & RAM. I picked up a Corsair 760T tower a few years back when I was semi-serious about doing a build and of course the whole bitcoin/blockchain thing happened and prices across the board skyrocketed.  :-\

As of right now I have that case, a SSD, and a 1TB drive. I've heard of ibuypower but was wondering if there's any other sites that let you spec out builds and what (I'm certain there are plenty).

« Reply #15223 on: June 10, 2020, 11:30:05 am »
I dunno about speccing out builds, but I've generally always used TigerDirect for the flat out purchasing, because their prices couldn't be beat (at least seven+ years ago they couldn't :P).

This all started because I was looking at increasing the of my SSD from the paltry 120 I have (from years ago) to 1TB.  I've got a second internal 500GB HDD, as well as a 8TB external that I use as my media server, and an additional 1TB enclosed- but still only just the small SSD and I was wanting to increase speed across the board.

My graphics card is only 2 years old, and I went higher end at the time, so it should last me a while still - it was around that time that prices started to drop back down again.

soera

« Reply #15224 on: June 11, 2020, 01:45:36 pm »
Hey E3 is almost here!

I'm pretty secure in most of the news Ive heard already this last year (Trails of Cold Steel IV, Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning, Ys Celceta). But there are a few things I'm really wanting to get more info on.

1) Granblue Fantasy Re;Link. This is my highest wish-list item right now and I want to see more info on it. More specifically some localization news on a possible release date
2) Ys IX Monstrum Nox. Its basically known we are going to get this over here but I would love to hear a definitive yes.
3) Darksiders 4. I'm really excited to know when this is going down. The series is amazing and would love to see it end on a high note.
4) Baldur's Gate III. Please ... Please ... Put this on consoles!
5) Diablo IV. I'm ready to jump back into another 500+ hours of dungeons. Lets do it!

I'm sure I probably missed a few things here and there.