Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1517566 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15630 on: March 15, 2021, 05:48:20 pm »
I picked up a sleek looking four-record vinyl for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Much to my surprise, my husband still has his old record player. I'm excited to get this thing spinning.

I have a couple video game soundtracks on vinyl. It's a slippery slope especially with how beautiful some of the records look. My favorite is this black and crystal hand poured in vinyl of Hollow Knight Piano collections. It looks so dope

https://www.discogs.com/David-Peacock-Hollow-Knight-Piano-Collections-/release/16549122

I can picture this being a slippery slope. It was either Symphony of the Night or the vinyl for the new Samurai Shodown. I ended up with SotN because it was cheaper, but man it was tempting to get both.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15631 on: March 15, 2021, 10:21:56 pm »
I picked up a sleek looking four-record vinyl for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Much to my surprise, my husband still has his old record player. I'm excited to get this thing spinning.

I have a couple video game soundtracks on vinyl. It's a slippery slope especially with how beautiful some of the records look. My favorite is this black and crystal hand poured in vinyl of Hollow Knight Piano collections. It looks so dope

https://www.discogs.com/David-Peacock-Hollow-Knight-Piano-Collections-/release/16549122

I can picture this being a slippery slope. It was either Symphony of the Night or the vinyl for the new Samurai Shodown. I ended up with SotN because it was cheaper, but man it was tempting to get both.

Oh child... Give in. Buy them all!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15632 on: March 17, 2021, 12:35:25 pm »

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm wearing my Green Lantern t-shirt, and plan on making a corned beef roast, cabbage, and potatoes to celebrate.

Do you have any plans for the holiday?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15633 on: March 17, 2021, 01:33:23 pm »
I really need to come around more, but life is busy as you know.
Almost done with school, I am at an Emergency Pet Clinic and still wedding planning.... In fact, a certain VGCollector is invited. ;)

VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tpugmire

« Reply #15634 on: March 17, 2021, 05:25:49 pm »
Almost done with school, I am at an Emergency Pet Clinic and still wedding planning.... In fact, a certain VGCollector is invited. ;)
Yes you do need to come around more, we (I) miss you.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15635 on: March 18, 2021, 12:57:02 am »
Yes you do need to come around more, we (I) miss you.

Miss you too <3
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

doafan

« Reply #15636 on: March 18, 2021, 10:47:20 am »
Has been a while since my last time in this thread, have to say that this last change of schedule is kinda hard for me, still working from home because of the pandemic but now I have to start to work from 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM, I don't have any problem to woke up in the mornings, the problem is that am practically an owl, love to sleep late not only because my favorite shows start at night as well because my wife and my little kid always go to bed at least at 01:00 AM, technically am only sleeping like 5 hours per day and because of that sometimes I literally pass away during the day, most of the times after I eat, guess that's "normal", my wife is ok with that, our little kiddo as well took naps with me.

Anyway have been selling some of my Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards at Mercado Libre, still can't believe that people is still paying good money for them, past week I sold eight of them for 1850 pesos, at today's exchange rate it would be $ 92.05 dollars and originally got all of them for almost eight bucks, already transferred the money into my bank account so if everything goes well I'll have that money tomorrow, hope that this time I can manage to get another god deal at the First Cash stores that I have at my city, have found pretty good deals there.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15637 on: March 18, 2021, 02:39:34 pm »
Xbox Series X was in on Walmart.com at 11:30. I was refreshing every second until it was available. It was in my cart. I was confirming my address and it told me too late. Fuck.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:09:36 pm by burningdoom »

kashell

« Reply #15638 on: March 18, 2021, 02:42:13 pm »
Has been a while since my last time in this thread, have to say that this last change of schedule is kinda hard for me, still working from home because of the pandemic but now I have to start to work from 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM, I don't have any problem to woke up in the mornings, the problem is that am practically an owl, love to sleep late not only because my favorite shows start at night as well because my wife and my little kid always go to bed at least at 01:00 AM, technically am only sleeping like 5 hours per day and because of that sometimes I literally pass away during the day, most of the times after I eat, guess that's "normal", my wife is ok with that, our little kiddo as well took naps with me.

Anyway have been selling some of my Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards at Mercado Libre, still can't believe that people is still paying good money for them, past week I sold eight of them for 1850 pesos, at today's exchange rate it would be $ 92.05 dollars and originally got all of them for almost eight bucks, already transferred the money into my bank account so if everything goes well I'll have that money tomorrow, hope that this time I can manage to get another god deal at the First Cash stores that I have at my city, have found pretty good deals there.

I'm an early bird myself, though not as much as I used to be. My day starts at 6:00 AM but there are days that it's earlier or later than that.

« Reply #15639 on: March 18, 2021, 03:00:17 pm »
Xbox Series X was in on Walmart.com at 11:30. I was refreshing every second until it was available. It was in my car. I was confirming my address and it told me too late. Fuck.

I got my St. Stimmy's Day check yesterday and I'm going to start to slightly more actively trying to purchase a PS5.  I sense this happening many times in the near future.

doafan

« Reply #15640 on: March 18, 2021, 03:47:21 pm »
I'm an early bird myself, though not as much as I used to be. My day starts at 6:00 AM but there are days that it's earlier or later than that.

Because of your work or because you like to woke up early ? When I don't have to work I usually woke up between 12:00 - 13:00  ;D

tpugmire

« Reply #15641 on: March 18, 2021, 03:54:48 pm »
I get up at 4 am every weekday to be at work by 5:30.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

doafan

« Reply #15642 on: March 18, 2021, 03:58:52 pm »
I get up at 4 am every weekday to be at work by 5:30.

Two questions if you don't mind, what kind of job do you have and do you live outside the city by any chance ?

Flashback2012

« Reply #15643 on: March 18, 2021, 04:28:22 pm »
Xbox Series X was in on Walmart.com at 11:30. I was refreshing every second until it was available. It was in my car. I was confirming my address and it told me too late. Fuck.

I got my St. Stimmy's Day check yesterday and I'm going to start to slightly more actively trying to purchase a PS5.  I sense this happening many times in the near future.

Seems to me they could have held off for a year to ramp up production.

Today's the last day to obtain the Shiny Toxtricity for Pokemon Sword/Shield and what a colossal pain in the arse it's proven to be. Granted, I've no one to blame but myself for waiting till the last minute but there's SO much nonsense to go through just to obtain this. It was WAY easier in the past to obtain Pokemon downloads, now you need a phone, an app, and be at the location to access the damn thing.  >:(

kashell

« Reply #15644 on: March 18, 2021, 06:15:26 pm »

Because of your work or because you like to woke up early ? When I don't have to work I usually woke up between 12:00 - 13:00  ;D
Yes.