Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1517350 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15645 on: March 18, 2021, 06:16:19 pm »
Jokes aside, I guess I'm wired to get up early since I usually go to sleep early. My work is flexible with folks' starting time so that helps.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15646 on: March 19, 2021, 12:50:06 pm »
Gotham Knights has been pushed back to sometime in 2022, dang it.

Flashback2012

« Reply #15647 on: March 19, 2021, 02:43:23 pm »

I spy the Xbox Series X in your recently added items box. I assume you managed to nail one down finally?  ;)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15648 on: March 19, 2021, 03:01:44 pm »

I spy the Xbox Series X in your recently added items box. I assume you managed to nail one down finally?  ;)

I got sick of the game. I've been on an order as soon as it's available multiple times, just to be outdone by bots.

Just got my stimulus so I paid more on eBay for it.

But now the guy is like, "I'll be gone till next Thursday, can I ship it then?"

Bullshit. He ordered recently and doesn't have it, yet, I'm sure. But I guess I'll have to wait, now.

pzeke

« Reply #15649 on: March 19, 2021, 05:55:29 pm »
I got sick of the game. I've been on an order as soon as it's available multiple times, just to be outdone by bots.

Just got my stimulus so I paid more on eBay for it.

But now the guy is like, "I'll be gone till next Thursday, can I ship it then?"

Bullshit. He ordered recently and doesn't have it, yet, I'm sure. But I guess I'll have to wait, now.

Kvetches about scalpers on a multitude of occasions, then turns around and gives in to a one.

That's precious.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15650 on: March 19, 2021, 09:19:43 pm »
Yep, still feel the same. Screw the scalpers. That's why I haven't been able to get my hands on one in 4 months, even when it's in my freaking cart. After 4 months of trying I feel like I have no other way to get one.

kashell

« Reply #15651 on: March 20, 2021, 10:50:58 am »
I'm glad I'm still in no hurry for a current gen console. It sounds like too much of a hassle to get one.

« Reply #15652 on: March 20, 2021, 11:10:15 am »
I'm glad I'm still in no hurry for a current gen console. It sounds like too much of a hassle to get one.

Same.  There is exactly one game I want to play that is out and exclusive to the new Gen, and it is already a remake.  I'm fine waiting.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15653 on: March 20, 2021, 12:36:53 pm »
So I took the plunge and finally bought the 2600. I have a 7800 and I’m like, that’s good enough since I can play 2600 games.
Some context, 2600 was the first console I played(I was born in 88). We played on my moms system. So I’ve always loved the console for being my first gaming console. Well I’ve been thinking, even thought I can play the 2600 games, I need to have the actual console to my collection feels more complete. So I did lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #15654 on: March 20, 2021, 09:32:04 pm »

Same.  There is exactly one game I want to play that is out and exclusive to the new Gen, and it is already a remake.  I'm fine waiting.
Demon's Souls?

« Reply #15655 on: March 21, 2021, 01:20:32 am »

Demon's Souls?

That's the one!

kashell

« Reply #15656 on: March 21, 2021, 01:45:52 pm »
That's the one I'm most curious about, too. But again, I am in zero rush to play it and/or get the console to play it on.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15657 on: March 21, 2021, 08:02:05 pm »
I got to hang out with my boy Kashell this weekend. We got to see some things and buy a few games. Dang it was a good time.

Flashback2012

« Reply #15658 on: March 22, 2021, 03:25:04 am »
I got to hang out with my boy Kashell this weekend. We got to see some things and buy a few games. Dang it was a good time.

Jealous! Right now would have been our annual round up in Louisville too. I heard that LAX is supposed to happen later this year.

kashell

« Reply #15659 on: March 22, 2021, 07:49:21 am »
Hell yeah, brother! Always a good time. We had to make up for missing out on the biannual fun last year.