Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1516988 times)

telly

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #16275 on: November 15, 2022, 08:54:04 am »
Welcome back! I remember you! :) You had an animated Mega Man avatar for the longest time if I remember correctly.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Bwigdahl

« Reply #16276 on: November 15, 2022, 10:43:45 am »
Ha! Yep it was a gif with his hair blowing in the wind from Mega Man 2 I don't know what happened to him/how to get an avatar now. I probably haven't been here since my first daughter was born like 5 years ago... Also my collection is very out of date. I've unfortunately become a seller more than a buyer now. Damn kids  ;D

« Reply #16277 on: November 21, 2022, 10:39:15 am »
So, I signed back up for World of Warcraft earlier this year for a three month block, and I was having fun catching up on all the stuff I missed, and I was ready to let it go.  Then I was gifted another 30 days, and tge last expansion, so I played through that, full intending to stop at the end of my four months.

Well, apparently, applying the gift month to my account reactivated auto-renewal, so it then bumped me up for another 3 months.  I didn't play for about half that, but then all the holiday an anniversary events started happening and I jumped in with both feet.

My sub finally expired over the weekend, but the new expansion comes out next week.  I cannot decide if I'm going to re-up again.

kashell

« Reply #16278 on: November 24, 2022, 10:36:07 am »
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Stay safe - it's a goddamn jungle out there nowadays.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16279 on: November 24, 2022, 04:15:20 pm »

kashell

« Reply #16280 on: November 29, 2022, 10:08:45 am »
I've been kicking around the idea of reviewing RPG strategy guides on my website. Just as a change of pace/scenery, and to try something new.

telly

« Reply #16281 on: November 29, 2022, 11:18:26 am »
I would read them! I enjoy reading your reviews  ;D
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #16282 on: November 29, 2022, 11:57:19 am »
I would read them! I enjoy reading your reviews  ;D
Thank ya, friend! <3

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16283 on: December 03, 2022, 12:52:29 pm »
We won,

The Netherlands - USA 3-1

;D

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16284 on: December 19, 2022, 01:46:46 pm »
Someone shit on the pathway outside of our work. I open the office in the morning, so guess how I started my morning?  >:(

And we have no hose. I was out there with buckets of hot water and a toilet brush. It was an unholy amount of diarrhea.

Great start to the week!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 02:38:54 pm by burningdoom »

« Reply #16285 on: December 19, 2022, 05:44:47 pm »
Someone shit on the pathway outside of our work. I open the office in the morning, so guess how I started my morning?  >:(

And we have no hose. I was out there with buckets of hot water and a toilet brush. It was an unholy amount of diarrhea.

Great start to the week!

Ewwww, I'm sorry you had to deal with that...disgusting. Hope you get hazard pay, lol

1st thing I heard today was one person call another a horses ass. The other person responded "Well, I am what I eat"

Not as gross as your story but I didn't start my day off on the right foot either....

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16286 on: December 19, 2022, 08:58:39 pm »

Great start to the week!

Ewwww, I'm sorry you had to deal with that...disgusting. Hope you get hazard pay, lol

1st thing I heard today was one person call another a horses ass. The other person responded "Well, I am what I eat"

Not as gross as your story but I didn't start my day off on the right foot either....

Was he talking to his wife? LOL

« Reply #16287 on: December 20, 2022, 06:35:36 am »

Great start to the week!

Was he talking to his wife? LOL

No, that would have been hilarious though.

Warmsignal

« Reply #16288 on: December 21, 2022, 03:05:12 pm »
Well I do have a resolution for the upcoming year. Since I've just gotten a PS5, my new vow is to actually PLAY every single new game I get for the system. Yes, a novel idea right? No more buying games, putting them on the shelf and forgetting about them. I will give a fair shake to every new title. Not saying I'm gonna beat all of my games, not even close. But with the start of a new system, I'm wanting to make a change. I've already got a bunch of games, I have like an instant PS5 library going already waiting for me.

Now, if only I can focus enough mental energy to conquer the modern-ism's of sub-sub-sub menus, forced crafting requirements, and cheat code button combinations required for the gimmicky "mechanics" in today's styles of game-play, I might actually get somewhere. Guess we'll find out if I'm just too old for modern gaming or what.

kashell

« Reply #16289 on: December 22, 2022, 08:57:06 am »
I actually think that's feasible. Pop in the game and see if you vibe with it. If not, then you at least tried. If you do, then you can make a note and go back to it when you're ready to sink your teeth into something long term.