Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1534731 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4365 on: November 06, 2014, 07:40:46 pm »
No job=no money.

My last job, the company started to go under and I lost my job.

So ya :(
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4366 on: November 06, 2014, 08:01:42 pm »
Welp, my phone finally crapped out..... stupid iphone.

Time for an Android based phone. ;)

davifus

« Reply #4367 on: November 06, 2014, 08:04:57 pm »
Welp, my phone finally crapped out..... stupid iphone.

Time for an Android based phone. ;)

Oh mannnnnnn a 911 button! Thats what I need
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4368 on: November 06, 2014, 08:10:05 pm »
I'm still rollin with a flip phone. from now to eternity.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4369 on: November 06, 2014, 08:33:51 pm »
I would too, but anytime my brother got a new iphone, he give me his old one..... I am not really into the newest/greatest phone and only reason i even have an iphone was cause of him haha.

In other news, I have a bunch of ps2 games come in that I still havent tested.... ive been lazy... also need to find room for them all since they are still in the shipping box sitting on my floor lol

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #4370 on: November 06, 2014, 08:37:57 pm »
I haven't looked into Wizardry. At least not yet. Do I need to play other games in the series to enjoy it?

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4371 on: November 06, 2014, 08:41:59 pm »
I have random stubborness about things. I pretty much refuse to get one at this point out of some kind of idealistic [stupid] pride, lol. The only reason I have even considered getting one for more than a second is because of collecting. Sometimes it would be nice to price check games while I'm out hunting, but it's never been enough of a motivation to make me seriously consider getting one.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4372 on: November 06, 2014, 08:44:24 pm »
I have random stubborness about things. I pretty much refuse to get one at this point out of some kind of idealistic [stupid] pride, lol. The only reason I have even considered getting one for more than a second is because of collecting. Sometimes it would be nice to price check games while I'm out hunting, but it's never been enough of a motivation to make me seriously consider getting one.

you could always call/text a VGC member haha.

1049-2600-8730

abe

« Reply #4373 on: November 06, 2014, 08:46:57 pm »

Or any friend with an internet connection.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #4374 on: November 06, 2014, 08:50:11 pm »

Damn, No Beta Tester Badge

Sad Life

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4375 on: November 06, 2014, 08:55:39 pm »

I have a friend with a smart phone who occasionally joins me when I go game shopping... I make him my mule and feel kinda guilty about it when I do, lol.

and Davifus, I have a happy life!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4376 on: November 06, 2014, 08:58:58 pm »
Does VGC have any type of minecraft server that you all share/use? I did a search and only older threads showed up. I am a mod on a teamspeak server,  we could use. its rarely busy and has its own gamer area away from the lobby area.

1049-2600-8730

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4377 on: November 06, 2014, 09:22:21 pm »

I have a friend with a smart phone who occasionally joins me when I go game shopping... I make him my mule and feel kinda guilty about it when I do, lol.

and Davifus, I have a happy life!

I Don't think you're Happy enough, that's right. I'll teach you to be happy,.. I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4378 on: November 06, 2014, 09:26:23 pm »
happy happy joy joy!

« Reply #4379 on: November 06, 2014, 10:07:36 pm »
Gotta love having dental problems and not having dental insurance  :-\

It's my own damn fault though. I used to have insurance through my work, cancelled it because I got on a better plan with my girlfriend, that changed and I got booted from her coverage, and never renewed my old coverage. I can get it turned back on through work, but it won't take effect until January 1st. Shit. . .

Wisdom teeth?

No, I had a cavity forming in one of my molars, and today while eating lunch part of my tooth broke off in little shards. It's still about 90% in tact, but I feel weary about eating on that side of my mouth because I don't want to make it worse, especially if I have to wait 2-months to be seen :/