Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1528341 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7575 on: July 13, 2015, 11:39:04 pm »
And with that Suikoden 1 is complete. Just over 18 hours. Definitely worth it, would play again.

bobster

« Reply #7576 on: July 14, 2015, 07:12:32 am »
And with that Suikoden 1 is complete. Just over 18 hours. Definitely worth it, would play again.
Glad you enjoyed it! One of my favorite games. On to Suikoden II now?
Currently Playing: The Witcher

bobster

« Reply #7577 on: July 14, 2015, 07:36:28 am »
This is a very sad moment for gaming  :'( I didn't know until reading a few articles yesterday, but he was a programmer before and made a lot of games that we love today. He also was the one to push some games that wouldn't have made it to the market otherwise, including Pokémon and Smash Bros, which are pretty big franchises nowadays. He really did a lot of great things for us gamers.

He also played a huge part in the development of Mother 2/Earthbound. Here's a really interesting interview of both Satoru Iwata and Shigesato Itoi on the game's development.
Sorry for double posting but, here are part 2 and 3 for anyone that had trouble finding them (like I did).

http://kamedani.tumblr.com/post/45769265360/hobo-nichi-mother-2-re-release-part-2
http://kamedani.tumblr.com/post/45926220075/hobo-nichi-mother-2-re-release-discussion-part-3
Currently Playing: The Witcher

kashell

« Reply #7578 on: July 14, 2015, 08:08:21 am »

Well done! Did you get all 108 Stars?

telly

« Reply #7579 on: July 14, 2015, 08:51:22 am »

You should play Suikoden II because I'm playing it right now! And we can be Suikoden buddies if that doesn't sound too creepy lol :D
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7580 on: July 14, 2015, 11:16:09 am »

Well done! Did you get all 108 Stars?

Yes I did!! Got that true ending! Sadly I had to lookup a few (probably like 10-15) on how to get them. Some of them are so damn dense... like the guy randomly showing up at the Inn in Rikon. Anyways I bought 3 and 4 off of Ebay the other day... I think I may have a lot of game playing coming up (already have 2 which I bought for myself for my graduation).

You should play Suikoden II because I'm playing it right now! And we can be Suikoden buddies if that doesn't sound too creepy lol :D

I realllllly want to, but I might throw a buffer game or two in between. My 2 main games so far this year have been Final Fantasy Tactics and Suikoden 1, I think I could go for a few games in between that are less dense (FFT - 40 hrs, Suiko 1 - 18 hrs!)

telly

« Reply #7581 on: July 14, 2015, 03:52:11 pm »

I realllllly want to, but I might throw a buffer game or two in between. My 2 main games so far this year have been Final Fantasy Tactics and Suikoden 1, I think I could go for a few games in between that are less dense (FFT - 40 hrs, Suiko 1 - 18 hrs!)

Yo I hear you on that. That's why I'm also playing Mega Man 2 right now because it's not a dense story game at all :D
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

karyann

« Reply #7582 on: July 14, 2015, 07:59:14 pm »
I'll just leave this here because it's making me laugh since yesterday night.  :)
https://i.imgur.com/J78L8Uj.gifv

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7583 on: July 14, 2015, 08:12:40 pm »
I'll just leave this here because it's making me laugh since yesterday night.  :)

Nice lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #7584 on: July 14, 2015, 10:58:29 pm »
Ever have one of those days where you go to a place you've been buying games from forever and BAM it's shutting down, and they're carrying out the stock on crates. You have like 5 minutes to think fast and maybe buy something?

A lot of my old spots are dying off as of late. The adventures in actual game chasing are less and less.

kashell

« Reply #7585 on: July 15, 2015, 08:08:39 am »

Cute, but someone needs to vacuum their floors! XD

karyann

« Reply #7586 on: July 15, 2015, 09:42:25 pm »

I watched that gif loop so many times, and I didn't even notice haha. I guess cats do have that effect on me  ::)

On another note, I've been thinking of maybe selling either collector's editions that I don't use or some valuable games that I own and do not care much for, but I'm also afraid that if I get rid of them I'll eventually regret it "just because".  :-\ But I live in a tiny apartment and I have way too much stuff, and surprise expenses are piling up this month...  >:( Know what, I'm probably just venting. Once things settle, I'll probably just be happy to have just kept everything and found another way through.
I love when I talk to myself and get answers.  :P

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7587 on: July 15, 2015, 09:48:21 pm »

I watched that gif loop so many times, and I didn't even notice haha. I guess cats do have that effect on me  ::)

On another note, I've been thinking of maybe selling either collector's editions that I don't use or some valuable games that I own and do not care much for, but I'm also afraid that if I get rid of them I'll eventually regret it "just because".  :-\ But I live in a tiny apartment and I have way too much stuff, and surprise expenses are piling up this month...  >:( Know what, I'm probably just venting. Once things settle, I'll probably just be happy to have just kept everything and found another way through.
I love when I talk to myself and get answers.  :P

I can only keep my collection to my room... I am currently debating how to make room for a crt tv and hook up my old systems. i know your pain. so much shit, and no room
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #7588 on: July 16, 2015, 08:03:36 am »
Yes, cats are pretty great. So are dogs. My go-to videos that boost my mood involve the two playing with each other and causing mischief.

90snostalga

« Reply #7589 on: July 17, 2015, 12:30:51 am »
There are numerous new members on here , but to all the ones who remember me from last year, remember I broke up with my ex and I've had to start my life anew. I have not had a way to play any games or anything because they are all boxed up in storage as I am living from family to family trying to save money to move on my own again.

I have a place in Montgomery I can go to but I wanted to save up 5000 to have everything paid for a whole year where I can be comfortable and look for a new job. Anyone have any moving advice? How many months of bills would you save for, etc?

Thanks for any advice as I want to get my gaming self back together and be frequent on vg collect again!