Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1517594 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7995 on: August 27, 2015, 08:04:38 am »
I'm hoping it's like Vampire Hunter D. The animated films, that is. Not the game.

kashell

« Reply #7996 on: August 28, 2015, 08:40:49 am »
Has anyone played Vandal Hearts II? I've played the first one years ago and popped it back in for old time's sake, but I've always wondered about the second game.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7997 on: August 28, 2015, 10:24:46 am »
I don't have the second and haven't played the first yet but from my research it appears the second is hit or miss due to the both parties moving at the same time mechanic.

Also Kash I'm getting Suiko V today. That only leaves the DS one left for my full collection... I really need to start up 2 to get going!

kashell

« Reply #7998 on: August 28, 2015, 11:03:14 am »
I don't have the second and haven't played the first yet but from my research it appears the second is hit or miss due to the both parties moving at the same time mechanic.

Also Kash I'm getting Suiko V today. That only leaves the DS one left for my full collection... I really need to start up 2 to get going!

Suikoden V! <3

Without a doubt, that's my favorite game in the entire series. I lost faith in the series after III, IV and Tierkreis, but V made me forget about all of those disappointments. I hope you enjoy it. Are you planning on playing them in order?

« Reply #7999 on: August 28, 2015, 02:08:01 pm »
Last night was episode 50 of Retro Reload!
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6218.0.html

telly

« Reply #8000 on: August 28, 2015, 03:25:39 pm »

Hollaaaaa. I'd love to be on again sometime if you guys'll have me... maybe next Thursday the 3rd? I can post something in the podcast thread too. If it looks to be a full night, that's fine too! No hard feelings. :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 04:22:09 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8001 on: August 28, 2015, 04:22:52 pm »

Hollaaaaa. I'd love to be on again sometime if you guys'll have me... maybe next Thursday the 3rd? I can post something in the podcast thread too. If it looks to be a full night, that's fine too! No hard feelings. :)

be sure to let Kash know. Ill try and remember too.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8002 on: August 28, 2015, 05:38:46 pm »

Suikoden V! <3

Without a doubt, that's my favorite game in the entire series. I lost faith in the series after III, IV and Tierkreis, but V made me forget about all of those disappointments. I hope you enjoy it. Are you planning on playing them in order?

Yep, thats the current plan. Been taking a break from finishing 1 to starting 2. Hopefully that will be the next one on the list, finishing up PXZ and maybe should finish shining force first... hopefully Suikoden 2 will be my Fall game that I get really into.

kashell

« Reply #8003 on: August 29, 2015, 10:04:22 am »
Suikoden II is about twice as long as Suikoden. If you do plan on playing them in order, it'll be a while before you get to lucky number V. In case you're wondering, my final run times for the games were:

Suikoden ~ 20 hours
Suikoden II ~ 40 hours
Suikoden III ~ 40 hours
Suikoden IV ~ I stopped playing at 10 hours because it's awful
Suikoden V ~ 55 hours

I never bothered to finish Teirkreis for the same reason as IV, but your mileage with it (and IV) might vary.

Either way, enjoy. It's a great series.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8004 on: August 29, 2015, 10:15:27 am »
What the hell USPS? I ordered a package off amazon. Ordered it Monday, and the guy shipped it a day later... It is now Sat and still not here....

Did I mention its only 17 miles north of me, the original shipped area? It has been 2 other nearby Facility near the original city... all they gotta do is send it south! Come on guys!

Shit, my Dreamcast came from Northern California and beat it here, and both were sent the same day.

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8005 on: August 29, 2015, 10:57:57 am »
Off on an early morning Craigslist run. 3 hours to Memphis? I hope it's worth it.

Update:  that was a bust. Finally found a Super Mario Bros Pinball machine. It didn't work right. It wouldn't return the balls. Damn wasted morning.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:37:39 pm by turf »

foxhack

« Reply #8006 on: August 29, 2015, 03:55:51 pm »
What the hell USPS? I ordered a package off amazon. Ordered it Monday, and the guy shipped it a day later... It is now Sat and still not here....

Did I mention its only 17 miles north of me, the original shipped area? It has been 2 other nearby Facility near the original city... all they gotta do is send it south! Come on guys!

Shit, my Dreamcast came from Northern California and beat it here, and both were sent the same day.

Tried calling them to complain? Unless the guy sent it Media Mail, which would make this delay about right.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8007 on: August 29, 2015, 04:28:48 pm »

Tried calling them to complain? Unless the guy sent it Media Mail, which would make this delay about right.

It finally came today, but damn, i could have drove up there and got it lol

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #8008 on: August 29, 2015, 11:29:35 pm »
There's plenty of games in the sea.

I bet there is. Somewhere, there are games underwater.

foxhack

« Reply #8009 on: August 30, 2015, 05:22:36 pm »
I want to buy Metal Gear Solid V but don't have nearly enough cash to do so. ;_;