Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1516890 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8040 on: September 01, 2015, 10:05:24 am »
Interesting techniques. If I start buying NES games again, I'll be sure to keep that trick in mind.

In other news, we decided we'll board the cat during my family's visit in November. Hopefully it doesn't f*** her up too much. XD

It's a cat.   It hates you either way.

kashell

« Reply #8041 on: September 01, 2015, 10:58:58 am »
To quote one of my favorite movies of all time, "I have a problem with pussy."

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8042 on: September 01, 2015, 11:03:48 am »
Interesting techniques. If I start buying NES games again, I'll be sure to keep that trick in mind.

In other news, we decided we'll board the cat during my family's visit in November. Hopefully it doesn't f*** her up too much. XD

Very true, my dads cat hates EVERYONE but him. She will rub against him, sit on his lap, etc... anyone else, she tries to bite you or attack you,.... devil cat....
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #8043 on: September 01, 2015, 11:47:19 am »
It's a cat. It hates you either way.

Try telling that to my boss' overly affectionate cats :o  There's also a few cats in my neighborhood that I always stop to pet whenever I see them, and they all get down on their back for belly rubs as soon as I approach them haha.  Cats are like humans, some are bitches and some are emotionally dependant.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kashell

« Reply #8044 on: September 01, 2015, 11:59:26 am »
My cat adores me and my partner, but when a stranger enters the house she hides like a sissy.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8045 on: September 01, 2015, 12:04:00 pm »

My cat is a sweetheart to everyone. And her name matches: Candy.

Warmsignal

« Reply #8046 on: September 01, 2015, 01:06:18 pm »
I've spent the morning sealing up all of my PS2 games that I am the original owner of, using those resealable baggies. I'm not too picky on condition when I game hunt, but I'll admit I do love a mint condition game. All of my originals are mint, and I want to keep them that way. I like these bags a lot, they give a nice shine to the cover. I'm gonna get some for my carts, and other types of games.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #8047 on: September 01, 2015, 02:10:27 pm »
Hey guys! Feels like it's been a long time since I've been around! A lot has happened though. Got married, in the process of buying a house and we are having a baby in March! Collecting has definitely taken a back seat for me these last few months lol.

pacpix

« Reply #8048 on: September 01, 2015, 02:20:00 pm »
Hey guys! Feels like it's been a long time since I've been around! A lot has happened though. Got married, in the process of buying a house and we are having a baby in March! Collecting has definitely taken a back seat for me these last few months lol.

Congratulations!  :D I was wondering where you disappeared to.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8049 on: September 01, 2015, 02:21:48 pm »

Congrats!

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #8050 on: September 01, 2015, 03:14:12 pm »

That's great. Congratulations!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8051 on: September 01, 2015, 03:53:06 pm »

Congratulations! Don't listen to all the crabby married people, if you love each other, it's a great life!

Bwigdahl

« Reply #8052 on: September 01, 2015, 04:12:15 pm »
Now we're truly newlyweds, we go married yesterday (but have been living together for about 4 months) but so far, it's great! We are so happy together. And she hasn't made me sell any games (yet!) although with a baby coming and a mortgage payment I may have to dip into some of my "investment" at some point, lol. And future collecting is probably on hold for a while. But that's fine, if I ever have free time I can finally focus on my very long backlog.

karyann

« Reply #8053 on: September 01, 2015, 08:02:33 pm »
Now we're truly newlyweds, we go married yesterday (but have been living together for about 4 months) but so far, it's great! We are so happy together. And she hasn't made me sell any games (yet!) although with a baby coming and a mortgage payment I may have to dip into some of my "investment" at some point, lol. And future collecting is probably on hold for a while. But that's fine, if I ever have free time I can finally focus on my very long backlog.

Congrats! :) It's always so nice to see people being happy, I'm very happy for you!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8054 on: September 01, 2015, 08:37:49 pm »
The largest gathering of VGCers?

Tpugmire, Fighterpilot and Maximo!

1049-2600-8730