Author Topic: Favorite Game Areas or Regions  (Read 2542 times)

scott

Re: Favorite Game Areas or Regions
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 09:07:58 am »
I was a Sandy Tarutaru. I liked Windurst, a lot, but the layout confused me like no one's business. I will say that the outlaying areas of Windy were much more fun to level in than the dark/dank forest of Sandy were.

Honestly I had the most fun with that game in the lower levels. I used to wander the world on foot all the time. Once I even walked from Sandy to Jeuno on foot...and I never died once. My LS was having everyone meet up in Jeuno for something and man were they surprised when this little level 10 Taru showed up!

I never really got super far in the game, I think the highest level I got was level 30 on my main job, and 15 on my sub-job. My Taru ended up being a 30 warrior / 15 Dragoon.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 11:40:43 pm »
I'm glad to hear it's not just me that gets confused by Windurst's layout, I still have to check if I'm not going anywhere between the AH and my mog house :) San d'Oria really is nice (especially at Christmas!) but it hasn't got a Dhalmel farm, therefore it's the inferior city ;D

My bests were/are a mid 30's SMN (Carbuncle+Shiva+Titan, I was working on Garuda next), and a mid 30s BST. Those SMN battles are some of the most exciting and tense fights in any game I've ever played! BST was a job I started because I heard it was a fantastic soloing class; I didn't expect to like it (I'm always more of a mage/support type) but it lives up to the hype and it's actually a lot of fun to play with. I have WHM levelled a bit too, but I can't remember if that was in the 20s or 30s.

ffxik

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 01:58:06 am »
That was my big thing with Windy was the layout.  I get lost easy and that place proved it.  My bests were PLD, WAR, DRK, MNK at 50.  THF was 45,  The rest were varying lvls between 30-40.

I wasn't big on speed lvling that tended to annoy my LS all the time.