Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280568 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2014, 05:56:43 pm »
I watched This Is The End. Wow. If you're into vulgar, drug fueled, crazy humor; this is for you. Man, it was funny. Michael Cerra as a coke addled version of himself was hilarious. 

90snostalga

« Reply #376 on: February 05, 2014, 04:57:42 am »
I watched This Is The End. Wow. If you're into vulgar, drug fueled, crazy humor; this is for you. Man, it was funny. Michael Cerra as a coke addled version of himself was hilarious.

I love Seth Rogen movies!   :)  Superbad, Pineapple Express, Knocked Up, Hot tub time machine, etc.  So I assume if I like those kind of movies "This Is the End" will be awesome for me?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #377 on: February 05, 2014, 09:04:44 am »

I love Seth Rogen movies!   :)  Superbad, Pineapple Express, Knocked Up, Hot tub time machine, etc.  So I assume if I like those kind of movies "This Is the End" will be awesome for me?

You'll love it.

karyann

« Reply #378 on: February 05, 2014, 12:37:19 pm »

Oh. They're all from the same guy. That explains why I hate them all haha (well the ones I've seen anyway). Please tell me that the Hangover movies are from this guy too?

90snostalga

« Reply #379 on: February 05, 2014, 02:05:50 pm »

Oh. They're all from the same guy. That explains why I hate them all haha (well the ones I've seen anyway). Please tell me that the Hangover movies are from this guy too?

lol.  The one's I mentioned are done by Judd Apatow and I believe mostly written by Seth Rogen.  The Hangover is completely different people.  The Hangover is extremely funny to me as well.  I've seen the hangover a thousand times, and its still funny

90snostalga

« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2014, 02:06:47 pm »

You'll love it.

Thanks.  The only reason I held out on watching this is because some one told me that it sucks and is not anywhere as good as the other Seth Rogen movies, but I'm going to take your word on it instead

karyann

« Reply #381 on: February 07, 2014, 08:40:35 am »
Well, now I know what name to stay away from :) Gotta have different tastes sometimes :P

« Reply #382 on: February 07, 2014, 05:24:57 pm »
kickass 2

90snostalga

« Reply #383 on: February 10, 2014, 01:49:53 am »
Just finished "This is the End" on DVD and "You're Next" on Blu Ray. 

I will rate This is the End a 6/10.  As a huge fan of Seth Rogen, I was disappointed in this movie.  I know Turf like it, and I normally love these kinds of humor movies, but it's movie I could never watch again and I'll probably trade it in to MovieStop.

You're Next gets a rating of 9.5/10.  Loved it!!   :)  If you have not seen You're Next I highly recommend it.

jcalder8

« Reply #384 on: February 10, 2014, 08:09:35 am »
The Lego Movie. I saw it over the weekend and it was very enjoyable!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #385 on: February 10, 2014, 08:15:49 pm »
well I wanted to watch a bad movie and I did
Chanbara Beauty: Movie Vortex- skin tight outfits on girls, Over the top ridiculous and at times very cheesy fighting, not many Zombies for a Zombie movie, exploding Zombies, confusing plot, bad CG, annoying red screen filters, kung-fu agents that I guess are Zombies???, and a scene where absolutely NOTHING HAPPENS. It was pretty bad, but I kept watching it because of how bad it was... But it starts with a shower scene so, that's a Plus. and it made me realize that the game series the movie was base on will be hard to find down the road being how I don't think they sold well and only two had a US release.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:26:47 pm by redblaze57 »

brunauss

« Reply #386 on: February 11, 2014, 10:34:19 pm »
The Lego Movie. I saw it over the weekend and it was very enjoyable!

Mate and I saw it today and found it enjoyable too.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

« Reply #387 on: February 12, 2014, 02:16:28 am »
Drive. It was amazing. You all need to see it.

karyann

« Reply #388 on: February 12, 2014, 09:41:43 am »
I watched The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift for the ~10th time yesterday and I don't know what I liked so much about that movie. Pretty sure I liked it only because it's in Japan :P Oh young me.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #389 on: February 12, 2014, 10:31:15 am »
I watched The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift for the ~10th time yesterday and I don't know what I liked so much about that movie. Pretty sure I liked it only because it's in Japan :P Oh young me.

That was how I was with Lost in Translation. I think I liked the movie more just because it was set in Japan. That was before I actually traveled to Japan though so maybe my opinion would be different now.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01