Author Topic: XBOX 360 Disc Drive Belts  (Read 2197 times)

tpugmire

XBOX 360 Disc Drive Belts
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:54:40 pm »
I did a belt replacement on a friends 360 and I have a few belts left over.  If anyone wants one, let me know.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

Re: XBOX 360 Disc Drive Belts
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 05:25:15 pm »
Is this to fix the tray getting stuck on eject issue?? where did you get em from? I need a few...

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:27:13 am »
Yeah that's the ones.  I got them on ebay.  I wanted to get more than one just in case I screwed it up.  The smallest amount I could find was 6, but then they sent me 8.  There's no way I can use all of these.  I paid a dollar each.  Let me know.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

atariboy

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 12:43:09 pm »
I have a Xbox 360 Halo Edition where the disc tray will not open, is the problem just needing a new belt? if it is then how much are they?
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

tpugmire

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 01:52:40 pm »
From what I understand, a new belt should fix most issues with the drives not opening.  I don't even own a 360 so I'm by no means an expert.  I paid a dollar each, so that's what I'll sell them for.

tpugmire

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 04:41:27 pm »
This is totally random, but I checked the mail this morning since I forgot yesterday, hoping my famicom handbills would show up.  Instead, the guy that I bought the belts from sent my order again for some reason.  So now I have 17 belts that I'll likely never use...

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 10:51:35 am »
you wouldn't happen to know the diameter of the belt? I'll buy a few

tpugmire

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 02:44:11 pm »
They are smaller and more stretchy than the original belts, but I'm not sure of the exact size.  The guy that I got them from said that the smaller belts make it so they don't slip as much.