Author Topic: Listing Skylanders  (Read 3271 times)

karyann

Re: Listing Skylanders
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 09:40:39 pm »
Well, that was fast! Thanks :)

For the Lightcore ones though, they seem to also have a different "pose" than the usual Giants figures, so they're not quite exactly the same... But since the figures from Spyro's Adventure also have a different pose for the Giants series, it would be best to simply keep the same pattern. As in, if Trigger Happy is listed under Trigger Happy for both games (even if they're visually different figures), then I see no reason to have separate entries for light cores.

That seems like a messy post, but I can't seem to figure out how to explain better. Sorry! If it's too messy, please just nod and carry on :P

soera

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 09:54:20 pm »
No, I understand. I havent really bothered with series 2 or lightcore characters cause honestly Im sick of buying characters. :) I cant see spending money on another figure just for one more move. We have a few series 2 but thats cause they came in the 3 packs with Shroomboom and Hot dog. We also got the Molten hot dog and the glow in the dark sonic boom cause they actually look different.

Btw, you hear about the upcoming Skylanders game?  :-\ 16 more freaking characters my son is going to want. :(

karyann

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 10:07:49 pm »
Yeah, I personally don't want to buy all the same characters all over again  :-\ I was mostly wondering for those who do, because there really are some people out there who are crazy over Skylanders. I bought all the dragons because I love dragons and they come in each element, and Sonic Boom was a "bonus" because I like her and she was glow in the dark so I went for it. But I don't want any other, I've already spent too much on that game!

And nope, didn't see the news... Dammit! I hope there are no dragons this time, or I'll have to buy more figures again  :P