Author Topic: Limited/Collector's Edition Images  (Read 4993 times)

desocietas

Re: Limited/Collector's Edition Images
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 05:40:56 pm »
I'm pretty sure I approved your cover edits earlier today.

*refreshes*  :-[

sorry to try to call y'all out.  thanks for the approval!

in any case, that was also a hint for someone to scan the LE copy :P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 01:19:31 am »
The only problems I see are games that have identical or nearly identical covers with different versions....  Killer is Dead is a perfect example....  It is literally completely identical minus maybe dimensions of the box....

insektmute

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 09:54:12 pm »
I personally like just the straight up front cover as the main image, and a larger shot of contents or whatever as the "disc" image. Most of the time when I see the contents as the main, it just looks inconsistent and sloppy in collection views, imo.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 02:03:38 am »
I personally like just the straight up front cover as the main image, and a larger shot of contents or whatever as the "disc" image. Most of the time when I see the contents as the main, it just looks inconsistent and sloppy in collection views, imo.

I didn't think of this....  If we ever get graced with the return of the shelf view then they would stand out like a sore thumb....

brunauss

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 12:08:02 pm »
I figured there was a practical reason for that third picture slot, when VGcollect was upgraded to 2.0. There are so many collector editions of games out on the market now.
Front, Back and the goodies inside.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer