Author Topic: UPDATE: We have an update!  (Read 5651 times)

Re: UPDATE: We have an update!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 05:43:52 pm »
Thanks guys for all your works!

matt

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 11:45:54 am »
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 12:14:05 pm »
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

You're very welcome!

...now back to work!  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 02:57:43 pm »
Thanks you for providing a awesome website as you have. I am glad to know that updates and fixing bugs are apart of your priorities and makes me glad I chose your website to show off my small and little game collection compared to others. The other one I was looking at seem cool but what they were offering would only be great if I was loaning games out. Again I appreciate the work you have done :)
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

jcalder8

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 03:24:05 pm »
Thanks you for providing a awesome website as you have. I am glad to know that updates and fixing bugs are apart of your priorities and makes me glad I chose your website to show off my small and little game collection compared to others. The other one I was looking at seem cool but what they were offering would only be great if I was loaning games out. Again I appreciate the work you have done :)
Welcome to the site!
Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,78.0.html

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 03:32:27 pm »

Yes, Welcome to the site!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 03:12:00 pm »
Thanks Disgaeniac and Jcalder8 I appreciate the welcome. I will also introduce myself because I didn't see that one for some reason :)
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual