Author Topic: Odyssey2 Quest for the Rings parts / carts FS/FT  (Read 2163 times)

foxhack

Odyssey2 Quest for the Rings parts / carts FS/FT
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:55:44 pm »

So, I found these two things last week and I'd like to sell or trade them. These aren't complete, but the pieces can still be used to complete a set!

The Master Strategy box has the cart, instruction book, the overlay, a game board map, two castle tokens (one crystal cavern, one shifting halls - missing 19), three Dragon Monsters, two Nightmare Monsters (missing 1), 1 Quest, 1 Hourglass, 6 Possessions (missing 2), and 7 rings.

The Expanded Memory Cart box one has the cart, instructions (very worn covers), overlay (has a corner cut off), game board map, a sealed baggie with ALL plastic Castle Tokens, and one Dragon Monster token.

Both carts are in very good shape considering their age. The boxes and plastic item holders, however, are not, and they show several levels of wear and tear.

I am -not- looking for a lot of money or anything, just a few random games off your trade list will do. Or you can buy them, if you want to offer a price. Either is fine with me.

Pictures of the items can be provided upon request. I just haven't had time to take any yet. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested! Also, this ships from the US. :p

matt

Re: Odyssey2 Quest for the Rings parts / carts FS/FT
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 09:29:44 am »
I'd love to see pictures even tho i'm not interested in buying. ;) Post em if you got em.