Author Topic: Street Fighter fans?  (Read 948 times)

Re: Street Fighter fans?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 01:38:36 pm »
still need to get this.. but i dont need the games lol. still mad its street fighter 1's anniversary and there's never been a good port of it. glad i still have my PCB

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 01:36:29 pm »
still need to get this.. but i dont need the games lol. still mad its street fighter 1's anniversary and there's never been a good port of it. glad i still have my PCB

What about Fighting Street for TGCD? lol

sin2beta

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 12:48:05 am »

What about Fighting Street for TGCD? lol

Capcom Classics Collection vol. 2 for PS2 and Xbox had it. I assume it is pretty much arcade perfect since I assume it is all emulation under mame. I mean it is complete with the horrible voices. Seriously, I can't stand the voices. In my opinion, there is a reason why people only know about street fighter 2 and the games after.

If that doesn't float your boat, you could check out the commodore 64 version. One button baby! But I'm still waiting on my vectrex port. Seriously, someone should get on that.

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c