Author Topic: Completed check mark maybe with a date section?  (Read 577 times)

Completed check mark maybe with a date section?
« on: March 03, 2013, 10:57:30 am »
I just barely barely joined, and I am looking forward to having my collection listed, but one of the main reasons I was going to make a list was that I have a really bad habit of not finishing my games, even then they are perfectly enjoyable. I was hoping for maybe a way to label and sort when they were completed as a small way to encourage myself to actually play them all the way through.  Has this been mentioned before because I think it would kind of cool to see games people own vs. what they complete. I could even see an additional checkbox for games that are intended to stay sealed or a checkbox for games that are not sealed but never intended to be played and only owned for collection purposes.

jcalder8

Re: Completed check mark maybe with a date section?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 11:11:00 am »
Welcome to the site! Feel free to introduce yourself here: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,78.0.html

I know similar suggestions have been made in the past. From what has been said the site is going to focus on the collecting side for now.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:12:48 am by jcalder8 »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Completed check mark maybe with a date section?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 11:18:09 am »
I just barely barely joined, and I am looking forward to having my collection listed, but one of the main reasons I was going to make a list was that I have a really bad habit of not finishing my games, even then they are perfectly enjoyable. I was hoping for maybe a way to label and sort when they were completed as a small way to encourage myself to actually play them all the way through.  Has this been mentioned before because I think it would kind of cool to see games people own vs. what they complete. I could even see an additional checkbox for games that are intended to stay sealed or a checkbox for games that are not sealed but never intended to be played and only owned for collection purposes.

Yes, Welcome to the site, zetaspawn!

For now, the closest that you'll be able to get is to make some notations in your "notes" section.

P.S.

You're never too new to hang-out on the forums w/ us and/or mention any ideas & suggestions that you have, either  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"