Author Topic: New Staff Members!  (Read 4255 times)

scott

New Staff Members!
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:58:15 am »
VGCollect keeps growing and with new games and edits happening all the time, we've decided to add two new admin to the site. Congrats go out to both PCESlayer and madmax. Both of these guys will be helping out with approvals and merging/deleting duplicates, among other things. This gives us more people keeping an eye on things and making sure the game pages and edits follow the style guide. So, big congrats guys and thanks for agreeing to help out!

In case you are wondering, since we currently don't have anything denoting who is an admin and who isn't, the team consists of: @matt, @scott, @atariboy, @madmax, @pceslayer and @tpugmire.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

Re: New Staff Members!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:22:29 pm »

Glad to see this place expand.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:16:01 pm »
Great! Finally some work will get done :P

@madmax do you really only have 17 games in your collection, or do you only plan on adding your final fantasy games? (I suppose you have only been a member for a month, and it took me quite a while to add my collection.)

scott

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 11:23:16 pm »
Great! Finally some work will get done :P

Actually, it prolly won't. We just like to say we have a bunch of people working behind the scenes. :D

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 11:34:46 pm »
@Andrew I use this place to keep track of my final fantasy collection. I have many other consoles and games but I don't really collect them.

jobocan

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 11:35:05 pm »
Good to hear! More people working behind the scenes is a good thing for the site. Congrats madmax and PCESlayer!

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 12:09:23 am »
@madmax Cool! I was just curious. Collecting Final Fantasy games in never a bad idea! And congrats! where's the party at?

madmax

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 12:50:19 am »
if I can eventually encourage @matt to make an organizational system down the line (folders) ill add my consoles and other games. I have a bunch, I'm just a little ocd and can't have my stuff mixed up. the website and wishlist help me keep track of my collection as I don't have the room to really keep it where it can be displayed (but protected from the sun).

matt

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 10:23:41 am »
@madmax Custom lists are already in development. Those will be the next big feature we roll out.

madmax

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 07:05:01 pm »
@matt : You're really kicking ass. I'm used to my old coding admin to push an update every year or so :p
Glad to see the dedication :)