Author Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles  (Read 1782 times)

darko

Xenoblade Chronicles
« on: August 31, 2011, 09:37:40 pm »
I've been playing it since last night. I'm only a few hours in but it's really quite a good game for the Wii (or any other system for that matter). I recommend looking for a copy in a few months when it doesn't cost $100+ on eBay (plus shipping from the UK). It's in Pal format so unless your Wii is hacked/softmodded you can't play it anyway. If you haven't heard about the game, you don't mind the steep price tag, and you have a Wii that can play Pal games check it out for sure!

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:41:35 am »
How do you enable your Wii to play PAL games? 'Cause I really want Xenoblade... Darn NoA.

darko

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 01:29:56 pm »
Mine is softmodded. Just do a youtube search and you'll find plenty of information on how to do it. It's really, really easy.

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 03:04:20 am »
I had to adquire the game trought other means, just played for about 5 hours and loved it.

But, I'm keeping my word and I'll import the game as soon as I have some spare money. Found the game real cheap at game.co.uk (£34.94, overseas shipping included) so it's about a full-priced game over here. (edit: read the post and noticed it looked like an ad, but rest assured, I'm just sharing a good deal)

How do you enable your Wii to play PAL games? 'Cause I really want Xenoblade... Darn NoA.

Try this guide http://youtu.be/GnQU34wCIoM That's the one that I used, it doesn't take that much time also. (ps. there are better guides, but at least I can vouch for the one I posted)

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 09:34:07 am »
Just started playing this game myself, and so far, it is one of the best games for the system this year.  Nintendo is stupid for not releasing this in the US.  

ffxik

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 01:09:50 am »
Well now that Nintendo is releasing it next year I can't wait.