Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 187732 times)

foxhack

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2014, 03:43:16 pm »
I just finished getting all achievements for Goat Simulator (PC).

And they just announced a new update is coming. Which means more achievements. Oy...

pacpix

« Reply #466 on: August 13, 2014, 10:21:40 pm »

And they just announced a new update is coming. Which means more achievements. Oy...
I still have to get five, the biggest one being Flappy Goat  :'(
 Where did you see the news for a new update?  I saw that it was being ported to mobile and Xbox, but did not see any info on a new update.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

abe

« Reply #467 on: August 13, 2014, 10:34:22 pm »

Where did you see the news for a new update?  I saw that it was being ported to mobile and Xbox, but did not see any info on a new update.
I'm still waiting on that physical release for the PC.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

foxhack

« Reply #468 on: August 13, 2014, 11:14:28 pm »

Flappy Goat is more luck than anything. News of the patch showed up at Gamasutra.

And the game's already been released physically in Europe. Though it's probably a Steam key anyway. :P

pacpix

« Reply #469 on: August 14, 2014, 01:21:25 am »

Flappy Goat is more luck than anything. News of the patch showed up at Gamasutra.

And the game's already been released physically in Europe. Though it's probably a Steam key anyway. :P
Holy crap it was released physically in the US as well!  Even got a M rating.  My four year old sister thinks it is hilarious though, just tell her not to repeat what the people say  :-X

abe

« Reply #470 on: August 14, 2014, 09:05:43 am »

Holy crap it was released physically in the US as well!  Even got a M rating.  My four year old sister thinks it is hilarious though, just tell her not to repeat what the people say  :-X
It already released? I never noticed. The only one I can find on Amazon.ca is the European version. :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

pacpix

« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2014, 05:15:50 pm »
Yeah I was surprised to see it for sale as well... Have a copy coming in the mail now.  The seller I bought it from on Ebay has more copies, but I don't think they ship to Canada :-\

foxhack

« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2014, 05:45:32 pm »
It's still a Steam key in the box, ahahaha. >_>

It's probably rated M because of the violence. And the devil worshipping. But mostly the violence. There's no blood anywhere.

pacpix

« Reply #473 on: August 14, 2014, 06:02:07 pm »
It's still a Steam key in the box, ahahaha. >_>

It's probably rated M because of the violence. And the devil worshipping. But mostly the violence. There's no blood anywhere.
May be a Steam key in a box, but one of the developers sums up my opinion:
"Steam has always been our primary source of income," he said, "so a retail version is nothing we planned or thought would bring us a lot of income, we were more motivated by the fact that a physical box with a goat's face on it is pretty funny shit, so we decided to go for it...I think Steam will always be our primary source of income,but it might be fun for people to show off Goat Simulator in their game shelves at home"
I'm guessing the drug references and language may have pushed it over into an M rating.

foxhack

« Reply #474 on: August 14, 2014, 07:16:45 pm »
I'm guessing the drug references and language may have pushed it over into an M rating.
THAT'S SUGAR, NOT COCAINE.

>_>

pacpix

« Reply #475 on: August 14, 2014, 10:11:58 pm »
Ha, definitely sugar not cocaine.  The Drug Wars minigame is a bit more obvious though.

« Reply #476 on: August 17, 2014, 04:58:35 pm »
I'm relieved to say I just beat De Blob 2 on Wii.  I was excited to play the game because I love platformers and especially games like Mario Sunshine and Okami where you have to clean things as part of the story/gameplay.  Unfortunately, De Blob 2 only had some moments of fun and way too much repetition.  Every level drags on too long and you basically do the same things over and over.  This is a game I wouldn't play again and may not keep in my collection long term.
When I'm not playing video games, I draw them.  You can see more at:
https://isuckworse.deviantart.com/

90snostalga

« Reply #477 on: August 17, 2014, 07:15:46 pm »
THAT'S SUGAR, NOT COCAINE.

>_>

So I take it you guys recommend goat simulator as a great game to play?

foxhack

« Reply #478 on: August 18, 2014, 12:29:57 am »
So I take it you guys recommend goat simulator as a great game to play?

It's definitely not for everyone.

I liked it 'cause I like stupid games.

pacpix

« Reply #479 on: August 18, 2014, 06:18:41 pm »
Agree with Foxhack, if it is not your type of game you will be bored/unimpressed in a few minutes.  It is a silly open world game with really no objective so you just make up fun things to do.  I personally enjoy underwater bike riding, launching humans in the air off of a half pipe, and blowing up as many things as possible ha.