Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 187597 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #840 on: September 08, 2015, 02:07:23 pm »
I finished TMNT on the NES last night.  Fuck that game in it's stupid ass. 

If you can finish this game legit, I'll kiss your ass.  This is the hardest damn thing ever.

LMAO! Truth.

How did you ever get past that sewer jump? That's as far as I ever get in the game.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #841 on: September 08, 2015, 02:34:27 pm »
I finished TMNT on the NES last night.  Fuck that game in it's stupid ass. 

If you can finish this game legit, I'll kiss your ass.  This is the hardest damn thing ever.

LMAO! Truth.

How did you ever get past that sewer jump? That's as far as I ever get in the game.

It's all about the tap.  You can tap A and you will jump 4 squares.  Once you get the tap down, that part's gravy.

It's gravy if you use a Retron5 with cheats and save states.   :P

desocietas

« Reply #842 on: September 09, 2015, 03:46:56 pm »

Just finished Her Story (http://store.steampowered.com/app/368370) the other night, and I'd highly recommend it for anyone who loves a good mystery story.  The game mostly involves the player searching through a database for videos of interviews/interrogations in order to piece together the story.

Gameplay-wise it's not anything more than that, so I compare it to games like Analogue: A Hate Story as it's mainly just about the story and revealing more and more as you go along.

Took maybe 8 hours or so for me, but most likely less than that for someone else :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #843 on: September 11, 2015, 03:05:52 pm »
Just finished Brothers : A tale of two sons last night. What a ... weird ... playthrough. If you havent ever played the game, try to rent it first if possible. With non stop playing, the game is probably completed in about 10 hours. Playstyle is difficult. Left side of the controller is the older brother, right side of the controller is the younger brother. And you have to use both non stop and its pretty confusing to constantly control two characters simultaneously. The ending itself was pretty depressing.

telly

« Reply #844 on: September 11, 2015, 04:13:31 pm »
Beat Super Mario Sunshine! I ended up with 76 Shines, (9 of them were from Blue Coins; I had 91 of those)
Not interested in finding all 120 of them, but it was still a fun game!

My 2015 Finished List

1. Chrono Cross (PS1)
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC)
3. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GC)
4. Silent Hill (PS1)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3)
6. ICO (PS3)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 (PS3)
8. BioShock (PS3)
9. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
10. BioShock Infinite (PS3)
11. Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
12: Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS)
13: Silent Hill 3 (PS2)
14: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3)
15: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (GC)
16: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (XBOne)
17: Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)
18: Mega Man 2 (PS2)
19: Mega Man 3 (PS2)
20: Suikoden II (PS3)
21: Ace Combat 2 (PS1)
22: Far Cry 3 (PS3)
23: Mega Man 6 (PS2)
24: Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

maximo310

« Reply #845 on: September 11, 2015, 07:02:14 pm »
Beat Super Mario Sunshine! I ended up with 76 Shines, (9 of them were from Blue Coins; I had 91 of those)
I have to agree as well, doing a 120 Shine run is an absoulute nightmare! When I did that run, everything was good until finding those Blue Coins, and finding the last 10 or so took a week. Plus, the bonus ending screen you get for the 120 Shines is pretty dissapointing; its just a static screenshot of the various characters.

telly

« Reply #846 on: September 11, 2015, 08:37:35 pm »
I have to agree as well, doing a 120 Shine run is an absoulute nightmare! When I did that run, everything was good until finding those Blue Coins, and finding the last 10 or so took a week. Plus, the bonus ending screen you get for the 120 Shines is pretty dissapointing; its just a static screenshot of the various characters.

Yeah, that's what I've heard too. It would be nice if you could actually get a bonus, like a FLUDD that never runs out of water or something.

Also I imagine getting 100 coins per level would be super annoying too: since each shine spawns different amounts of coins in the level, you may pick the wrong one and waste a bunch of time before finding out you picked a level without enough coins  >:(
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #847 on: September 14, 2015, 08:15:20 am »
I finished the following over the weekend.

Lost Dimension (Vita version)

The Last Blade 2 (Dreamcast)

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (PS2)

I'm also thiiiiis close to finishing Raze's story in Mana Khemia 2.

kashell

« Reply #848 on: September 15, 2015, 08:59:50 am »
And Raze's story is finished! I have things set up in the event I decide to play through Ulrika's story. I'm thinking about playing Ys V next to get some action instead of something turn-based, but we'll see.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #849 on: September 15, 2015, 12:12:28 pm »
Oops, wrong thread.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:10:20 pm by burningdoom »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #850 on: September 15, 2015, 02:01:18 pm »
I guess I need to get rid of my post too, then.   :P
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:10:31 pm by turf »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #851 on: September 15, 2015, 02:10:47 pm »
I'm in my new house, I'm moved in, I'm mostly unpacked to be liveable and comfortable at least (food, dishes, clothes, furniture, T.V., computer). Still have to go through the decorations, my collection, and extras, though.

I keep looking around thinking, "Damn, how did I get this beautiful house and wife?" I am blessed indeed!

But damn am I tired! My arms have been dead for a few days. I'm just starting to feel normal again. Moving sucks!

Life is good.  Happy for you, my man.

Oops, wrong thread, I'll be reposting this in the General/Anonymous thread.

Veilor

« Reply #852 on: September 19, 2015, 06:55:27 pm »
Finished Mad Max on PC, it was ok.

90snostalga

« Reply #853 on: September 21, 2015, 07:34:19 pm »
Finished my first game for 2015!  Fable 2!  What an awesome game 8)

kashell

« Reply #854 on: September 22, 2015, 08:14:09 am »
The credits finished rolling in Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX last night. I'm...slightly bummed by this title. It just lacked the flash and fun of the Project Divas, even though the song list was full of some good tracks. And hey, we got to see more Gumi.