Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 187998 times)

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #1410 on: December 15, 2018, 09:54:04 pm »
Finally finished the World of Light in Smash Ultimate.  It definitely went on a tad too long.  I'm going to go for finishing up the Classic modes next, but I'm not going to go as hard on them as I did here.

kashell

« Reply #1411 on: December 16, 2018, 09:39:50 pm »
That was quick-ish! Monkey Magic is finished. It was a cute game; reminded me of a Saturday morning cartoon.

soera

« Reply #1412 on: December 17, 2018, 02:53:06 am »
I got a double shot. First I picked up Darksiders III when it released. Played through it. Enjoyed it just like the first two (hoping for the 4th now to get finished before the lifecycle of the PS4 is over cause we need all 4 on the 4!). Then I got a chance to play through Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice ... wow. A very unique game but damn, its freaking awesome. So glad that this was given the physical treatment it needed cause otherwise I wouldnt have gotten to experience this masterpiece.

Oh and I finished Dragon Quest XI before Darksiders if I didnt post it previously. 155 hours strong. Such a great game.

Im planning on giving Salt & Sanctuary and Cosmic star heroine a shot before the beginning of the year.

mark1982

« Reply #1413 on: February 01, 2019, 10:39:09 am »

-------------

Just finished up Spider-Man, had it for a while just didn't get around on playing it. And yep, pretty stellar game - swinging throughout the city feels amazing.

Actually, I just have to finish up the last bit of DLC for the City That Never Sleeps. I got the main Platinum for the game already, I don't usually go for the Platinum trophy, however this game was just too much fun :)
  l    l 

kashell

« Reply #1414 on: February 08, 2019, 08:44:52 am »
I finished Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. Long-ass game. I don't have the energy to the post-game stuff, but I did earn enough GRADE so future playthroughs will be swifter.

« Reply #1415 on: March 20, 2019, 09:46:58 am »
Finished RE2 last night with Claire's main scenario.  I don't know if I can be bothered to complete Leon's 2nd run scenario.  Another 5-7 hours of the exact same crap, but a harder difficulty...  I think that would properly burn me out.

mark1982

« Reply #1416 on: March 20, 2019, 11:14:17 am »
Finished RE2 last night with Claire's main scenario.  I don't know if I can be bothered to complete Leon's 2nd run scenario.  Another 5-7 hours of the exact same crap, but a harder difficulty...  I think that would properly burn me out.

I say, definitely try out the 2nd run with Leon, not only are the weapons different but the locations and people you meet are different as well. For example, if you played with Claire, then you got the Sherry Birkin segment. Leon will get Ada...
  l    l 

mark1982

« Reply #1417 on: April 18, 2019, 04:38:24 am »

Just finished Sekiro last night and what a ride...

FromSoftware is truly one of the greats when it comes to modern games imo. Gameplay to atmosphere to level design to soundtrack to character design... Amazing.

That last boss fight was something as well, hah! Talk about challenging, but I loved it!

Gonna do a second run at a later time. Fantastic game, reminds me more of the Tenchu series than Dark Souls.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 04:45:34 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

« Reply #1418 on: April 18, 2019, 08:13:38 am »

Just finished Sekiro last night and what a ride...

FromSoftware is truly one of the greats when it comes to modern games imo. Gameplay to atmosphere to level design to soundtrack to character design... Amazing.

That last boss fight was something as well, hah! Talk about challenging, but I loved it!

Gonna do a second run at a later time. Fantastic game, reminds me more of the Tenchu series than Dark Souls.
Fun fact: This game was originally designed to be a Tenchu game since From Software owns the IP for Tenchu.

mark1982

« Reply #1419 on: April 18, 2019, 08:50:26 am »
Fun fact: This game was originally designed to be a Tenchu game since From Software owns the IP for Tenchu.

Interesting, didn't know that it was designed to be a Tenchu game initially. I'm aware that From owns the IP of Tenchu, plenty of similarities. Thanks 8) Learn something new everyday.
  l    l 

kashell

« Reply #1420 on: April 18, 2019, 09:45:37 am »
I see Tenchu, and I'm immediately 1000% more interested in it. I was trying to hold off until the price inevitably went down but now...

« Reply #1421 on: August 23, 2019, 03:23:18 pm »
I did the arcade mode of Tekken tag tournament for PlayStation 2 today on easy I think that this was the best Tekken video game I ever played so far and I still have a lot of playing to do since. there is multiple ways of playing this fighting game and characters to unlock to keep me busy for a long time yet :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #1422 on: September 24, 2019, 08:40:28 am »
Finished Control a few days ago, man is that game great, it's currently my GOTY, both played and released this year.

Started and finished Catherine: Full Body over the course of the last couple of days.  Intrigued all around, but not enough to play through multiple times for the different endings.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1423 on: October 01, 2019, 03:40:56 pm »
I just played through Link to the Past again.  This time on the Switch.

This is, without a doubt, one of the best games ever made. Not many games are old enough to have a Doctorate are still just as fun as when they were new.

This is one of the best games ever.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1424 on: January 27, 2020, 03:31:57 pm »
I necro’d the thread because I actually finished a game! 

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

It was pretty good. If you like the other MUAs, it’s fun.
I think you could get way in depth with all this ISO-8 crafting stuff, but I just played through the story.
I wish there was more folks to unlock though.  I the DLC folks look fun, but not $20 fun.