Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 187095 times)

kashell

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #1425 on: February 04, 2020, 08:24:15 am »
I finished Lost Odyssey over the weekend.

Cool-ish game, but I will never replay it. It was one of the slowest RPGs I've ever played.

mark1982

« Reply #1426 on: May 10, 2020, 07:32:59 am »
Reviving this thread ;D We all love playing games here, so what have you all finished recently during this Stay at Home Period?

I Just finished Sydney Hunter and the Curse of Mayan on the Switch. Talk about a fun throwback retro title, difficult and challenging too. Basically adds a lot of popular retro title mechanics into one fun platformer with plenty of collectables and secrets with optional powerups for those challenging parts later in the game. Good Stuff if you like retro inspired games.

l    l 

tidus79

« Reply #1427 on: May 10, 2020, 09:49:48 am »
I finished Final Fantasy 7 Remake after 45 hours!

« Reply #1428 on: May 10, 2020, 03:02:11 pm »
Finished Assassin's Creed Origins in a week, I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Makes me want to go back and play all the games I haven't already finished before Valhalla comes out.

mark1982

« Reply #1429 on: May 13, 2020, 05:50:11 am »
Also Recently completed Timespinner on the Switch.

This game very similar Symphony of the Night in a lot of ways with a Time Stopping Mechanic to keep things interesting. Powerups, Rare Item Drops, Familiars, Equipment, Back Tracking is all pretty similar to the Castlevania series. So if you're into those games, Timespinner is definitely worth looking into. I sure enjoyed it ;D

l    l 

kashell

« Reply #1430 on: May 14, 2020, 11:34:21 am »
Trials of Mana completed with a party of Riesz (Meteorite), Hawkeye (Wardenkeep) and Charlotte (Chaos Bringer). What an incredible remake. This is how you do it. It's not a perfect game, but I'm going to give it a perfect score.

jipsy

« Reply #1431 on: May 14, 2020, 07:41:35 pm »
I am moving soon so I decided to play through some of my shorter games I never finished.  This week I finished AC/DC Rockband on Hard and Beatles Rockband on Expert.
Jipsy

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1432 on: May 14, 2020, 08:06:48 pm »
I decided to go back and finish Battlefield 1 I started it but never finished it like many others.So now im going to finish another one.

« Reply #1433 on: August 19, 2020, 04:23:03 pm »
Just finished Chrono Trigger this morning.  Really good game that I definitely should've played sooner.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1434 on: August 19, 2020, 04:35:12 pm »
I just played through Link to the Past again.  This time on the Switch.

This is, without a doubt, one of the best games ever made. Not many games are old enough to have a Doctorate are still just as fun as when they were new.

This is one of the best games ever.

Absolutely.

But unfortunately for me, it's like Metallica. A band that is great, but has had so much radio play that I'm fine with never hearing them again. Link to the Past has been played so much by me that I just know every single little pixel in that game. That's why I loved Link Between Worlds so damn much. Familiar, yet new at the same time.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1435 on: August 19, 2020, 08:08:59 pm »
Finished Resident Evil Revolations finally.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1436 on: August 19, 2020, 08:27:49 pm »
Finished Resident Evil Revolations finally.

2nd one is much better, I thought.

The 1st one is a rip-off of the Dreamcast game Carrier, which was ripping off RE; inception-level rip-off.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1437 on: March 06, 2021, 09:28:09 pm »
Recently played through all 3 King's Field games again. Will always love this unique RPG series.

Also finished the Battletoads Reboot. Very fun with a variety of gameplay throughout including beat-em up, driving, shoot-em up, and platforming.

But the best part was the humor and animated cutscenes. It felt like a 90s Nicktoon.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1438 on: March 07, 2021, 03:03:32 pm »
Recently finished Link's Crossbow Training, the first Zelda game I have finished lol
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1439 on: March 07, 2021, 03:03:58 pm »
Recently finished Link's Crossbow Training, the first Zelda game I have finished lol

Fun game, despite how basic it may be.