Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 191295 times)

retroone

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #750 on: June 07, 2015, 03:02:38 pm »
I recently completed The Playroom on PS4. I found The Playroom to be very enjoyable. I just wish the "minigames" weren't so short. I hope more games come out for the PS Camera rather than Just Dance. Trophy Progress 100%

foxhack

« Reply #751 on: June 09, 2015, 06:36:07 pm »
I just built a boat.

Damn fun game, I got it for free from the dev since he said owners of his earlier game could get a copy of this for free.

abe

« Reply #752 on: June 10, 2015, 10:29:54 pm »
Today I finished up Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (3DS). I've got mixed feelings about it. For starters, the game felt a little short. It took me only a little more than 20 hours to finish, yet it also felt like it really dragged along towards the end. Enemies had far too much HP which made battles take far longer than they should have without actually adding any real challenge. For many battles, you'll spend some time clearing the map, but a lot of your time hacking away at the boss because it has ridiculously high HP (even on the easiest difficulty). This felt to me like a cheap way for the game to make it take longer to finish without really adding extra things to do. Aside from those minor complaints, it was fairly enjoyable. The game looked and sounded nice, and plays smoothly even when there's a ton of enemies onscreen. The story was alright and most of the characters were fairly likeable. If I had to rate it out of ten, I'd probably put it somewhere around 6 or 7. I wouldn't really recommend picking it up for the price it's at now, but if you're able to find a copy for $20 - $30 eventually I'd say it's worth it.

Abe's 2015 Completion List
1. Far Cry 4 (PS4)
2. Halo 3 (Xbox360)
3. Senran Kagura Burst (3DS)
4. The Swapper (PS4)
5. inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4)
6. Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (PS Vita)
7. Mega Man X2 (PS2)
8. Home (PS4)
9. Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (3DS)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #753 on: June 11, 2015, 12:40:20 am »
BurningDoom's 2015 Beaten Games List:
1.Strikers 1945 (PS1)
2. Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS)
3. Monster in my Pocket (NES)
4. Shovel Knight (Wii U)
5. Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
6. Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
7. New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
8. Arcade Hits Pack: Gunblade NY & LA Machine Guns (Wii)
9. Rock Band: Metal Track Pack (PS2)
10. Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (DS)
11. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
12. King's Field: The Ancient City (PS2)
13. NES Remix (Wii U)
14. NES Remix 2 (Wii U)
15. The Legend of Zelda - 2nd Quest (NES)
16. Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare (XBox 360)
17. ECW Hardcore Revolution (GBC)
18. Resident Evil (GameCube)

19. Resident Evil 2 - Dual-Shock Edition (PS1) - Both Scenarios A & B

Great game, and still the best game in the series. With the two scenarios, it just feels bigger than most other RE games and gives you a lot more story.

kashell

« Reply #754 on: June 11, 2015, 08:26:18 am »
Today I finished up Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (3DS).

I'm starting to feel the same way as you and I'm only in Chapter 4. I think the battle system would be better if the enemies didn't have insanely high amounts of HP.

rayne315

« Reply #755 on: June 11, 2015, 01:58:36 pm »
so im finally starting to record which games ive beaten but im also making my way through some older titles i have that i havent played in a long time.

1. Mario is Missing (super nintendo) talk about a boring game ive had this for at least 6 years now and last week i finally figured out how to play it. (not much for looking up walkthroughs or hints)
I almost quit every other level but i manage to beat it.
2. Contra (nes) ive beaten this game many times but usually ive had to use the cheat code for lives. I decided not to consider this beat till i managed to beat it on 3 lives no continues which i managed to do just barely.
3. Mario paint (super nintendo) I recently aquired the mouse and board for this game so i decided to play it. I know there is really no beating this game so i explored, used and did everything this cart had to offer and beat the mini-game all 3 levels 4 times in a row on the same game.
4. Tony Hawks American Wasteland CE (ps2) the tony hawk series is actually one of my all time favorite serieses and this game didnt dissapoint me. i ran around and did almost everything i could. I beat all the missions and beat all the classic mode levels. i havent found all gaps and havent bought everything yet but everything else is completed.

Upcoming.

I plan on playing through banjo-tooie, super mario, and trying my hand at teleroboxer for the virtual boy.

also if anyone has any suggestions for good, cheap, or easy to find shoot-em-ups or Beat-em-ups it would be greatly appreciated.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

abe

« Reply #756 on: June 16, 2015, 10:44:59 pm »
I finished up Mighty Switch Force today on the 3DS. There's not a whole lot that I have to say about it. It's short little puzzle platformer sorta thing, but has a lot of replay value. The graphics and animations are really nice, and even the 3D effects are pretty cool. The music is awesome as well. It's not too expensive and I'd definitely recommend it if you're a fan of WayForward's other works.

1.   Far Cry 4 (PS4)
2.   Halo 3 (Xbox360)
3.   Senran Kagura Burst (3DS)
4.   The Swapper (PS4)
5.   inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4)
6.   Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (PS Vita)
7.   Mega Man X2 (PS2)
8.   Home (PS4)
9.   Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (3DS)
10. Mighty Switch Force (3DS)

foxhack

« Reply #757 on: June 16, 2015, 10:52:45 pm »
I finished The Blackwell Epiphany (PC) two nights ago.

My thoughts:

woahsweetgreyphix

« Reply #758 on: June 17, 2015, 08:01:50 am »
Just finished Batman: Arkham City!

+ I thought that the game play was excellent: the stealth and action flowed really nicely together without them stepping on each other. All the combos and fighting was really fun. I also just enjoyed gliding through the city. Felt like Batman himself watching over everybody  :D

- I thought the game was a little short story-wise. I haven't done all the side quests yet, and I didn't do the new game+, so there is some replay value left for sure. But I thought the main story could have had more to it. Also, detective mode was so OP haha.

My 2015 Completed List:

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC)
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GC)
3. Silent Hill (PS1)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3)
5. ICO (PS3)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 (PS3)
7. BioShock (PS3)
8. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
9. BioShock Infinite (PS3)
10. Batman: Arkham City (PS3)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:15:19 pm by woahsweetgreyphix »

retroone

« Reply #759 on: June 18, 2015, 03:10:38 pm »
I recently completed Super Exploding Zoo on the PS4. A very fun puzzle game that will test your reflexes. Also the trophies are very easy to snag. This was also my first platinum. :D

abe

« Reply #760 on: June 19, 2015, 04:10:47 pm »
Finished Uncharted 2 today. I enjoyed it quite a bit, maybe even more than the original.

1.   Far Cry 4 (PS4)
2.   Halo 3 (Xbox360)
4.   The Swapper (PS4)
7.   Mega Man X2 (PS2)
8.   Home (PS4)
11. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

abe

« Reply #761 on: June 22, 2015, 11:46:45 am »
Just finished Halo 4. I had a lot of fun with it. I enjoyed it even more than Halo 3 when I played it a few months ago. There seemed to be a bit stronger focus on story than previously as well, which was nice.

1.   Far Cry 4 (PS4)
2.   Halo 3 (Xbox360)
4.   The Swapper (PS4)
7.   Mega Man X2 (PS2)
8.   Home (PS4)
11. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
12. Halo 4 (Xbox360)

foxhack

« Reply #762 on: June 23, 2015, 07:12:35 pm »

« Reply #763 on: July 01, 2015, 10:44:39 pm »
just finished ratchet and clank.
that end boss was a pain in the butt. had to keep going and getting more bolts to have another go at him. a little annoying
This was a really fun game, but i think the controls could do with some tweeking. alot of variations in the levels too.

Veilor

« Reply #764 on: July 02, 2015, 12:58:56 am »
Batman: Arkham Knight on PC

Taking away all the pc problems I'd say it's almost as good as Arkham City, not as good as but almost.