Author Topic: Matt's ToDo List  (Read 18702 times)

desocietas

Re: Matt's ToDo List
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2013, 09:14:07 pm »
The problem with Rarity is that it seems to change with demand.  A few years ago Little Samson wasn't considered "Rare".  Good luck finding one now.

While the reverse has happened with Devil Summoner 1 and 2 now...

And good thing it did too. So I can finally own these babies!

Right?  I saw a beatup copy of the first one at Gamestop... Good thing I knew about the rerelease or else I would've been tricked!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2013, 09:55:38 pm »
It would be nice if we can add the launch price of the item to the item page.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

soera

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2013, 10:03:00 pm »
Launch price is something that would be tough to look up on a lot of the older items.

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2013, 10:10:29 pm »
Launch price is something that would be tough to look up on a lot of the older items.

I mean the SRP (suggested retailer price). Because I want to know if I get/got screwed in a deal.
Plus I think it would be easy to find. Or maybe it's just me. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

matt

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2013, 10:11:42 pm »
I'll jump back into this discussion once all the bugs are worked out of the new system. It'll be a lot easier to add new features so we'll see some quick movement on most of these.

spac316

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2013, 12:46:54 am »
I don't know if this is a place to post this or if it was already mentioned, but I would like to be able to click on the magnifying glass icon in the search bar. Not all devices have the privilege of having an Enter button on the keyboard.

« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2013, 08:24:36 am »
I don't know if this is a place to post this or if it was already mentioned, but I would like to be able to click on the magnifying glass icon in the search bar. Not all devices have the privilege of having an Enter button on the keyboard.

That is an excellent idea.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

matt

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2013, 12:25:55 pm »

I just updated this!

I'm also locking this thread and created a new updated To-Do list version 2.0.0.0.