Author Topic: Lots of JP retro for sale (and a bit of PAL/US in there too)!  (Read 1384 times)

Full list here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EhOMmVi2K0yv1cZ_Gdn1_0Wwekz6lhetKtY8o4r4oWA

Formats covered: Game Boy Colour, Game Boy Advance, Famicom, N64, DS, PS1, PS2, PSP, Super Famicom and WonderSwan.

Games are complete, **Japanese** and in generally very good condition unless otherwise noted. Photos available of anything you like - just ask!

Reason for sale - I'm a Sega lady, and my heart longs for more Jp Sega and arcade stuff :)

soera

Re: Lots of JP retro for sale (and a bit of PAL/US in there too)!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 09:30:36 am »
Id be all for that!  :o

pacpix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 09:57:32 am »
Hey I would be fine with your collection being in the pay it forward thread disgaeniac!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

soera

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 11:14:46 am »
If it made you feel any better, Id send you pics of the stuff I got from your pay it forward collection from time to time to show you its still happy in someone else's home.  :P

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 11:16:10 am »
I appreciate the activity here chaps, but can we please keep this to posts from people that are interested in buying something? I don't want to have to sift through chatter :)

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 06:57:11 am »
Would images for the following games be too much to ask?

Grandia: Parallel Trippers
Chobits: Atashi Dake no Hito
Shining Force Feather
Sigma Harmonics
Bastard!!
Soul Cradle
Taiko no Tatsujin: Appare Sandaime (I'm presuming this is only the game not the drum)
Shining Ark
Kamaitachi no Yoru
Arc the Lad Kijin Fukkatsu
Star Hearts

No rush either, it would be a week before I could make you an offer on whatever I ended up picking anyways....

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 07:46:22 am »
Anything not in the image below has been sold -

The boxes for the WS games have some pretty bad creasing and Arc's manual is more than a little worn but there's nothing interesting to say about any of the others.