Author Topic: "T" and "A" thread/discussion...  (Read 6125 times)

sin2beta

Re: "T" and "A" thread/discussion...
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2013, 08:34:06 pm »
also, sin2beta, they're MSI booth babes.

That does say MSI. Man it looks just like the dell logo.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2013, 08:43:24 pm »
Whatever they are selling, that one on the left is simply marvelous. Amazing legs. Okay let's start a thread just discussing booth babes!
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

brunauss

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2013, 02:52:16 am »
I don't mind booth babes - or dudes, to each their own - but it... bugs me because most of the time they're just there to hide the game's shortcomings.

also, sin2beta, they're MSI booth babes.

Nailed it.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

sin2beta

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2013, 04:38:22 pm »
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2013, 06:57:30 pm »
I don't get it. Why is MSI important?

I just Googled "booth babes" in the image search, and found one that looked nice.

scott

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2013, 07:45:29 pm »
Ha, read it like this. And forget about the name MSI. :)

I don't mind booth babes - or dudes, to each their own - but it... bugs me because most of the time they're just there to hide the game's shortcomings.

Nailed it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

argusfrost

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2013, 06:32:23 am »
For a minute there, I thought we were going to start discussing the debauchery of T & A.  (We still can if anyone wants to share pics.  har har) ;D

But for Trophies and Achievements, I personally still find myself to gain more Achievements then Trophies. 

I suppose it has something to do with me getting my XBox 360 first then my PS3 a couple of years later.  Or maybe it has something to do with the game library?  I have way more X360 games then PS3 games (disc and DL'ed) so maybe that's it. 

That still doesn't make up for the fact that I have years of video game backlogging to deal with in terms of playing them. 

Heck, I buy games and don't play them for months or even years later.  I know I'll eventually open up that "Alan Wake" collector's edition or finally play Mass Effect 1.  *sighs*  I think I'll continue on my lonely road to the Pokemon League. 

*turns on DSi XL, starts up "Pokemon Black"* (I'm only 30 hours in and I bought Pokemon Black on launch day.)   :-[

ffxik

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2013, 07:20:33 am »
It's funny because I'm all like, Pfft Trophies and achievements don't mean squat it doesn't make the game more enjoyable, blah, blah, blah.  That is until I sit down and pop one, then two, then tree.  Then I'm all like, ooooooooooohhhhhhhh achievements (please read in drooling monotone)

I have pushed myself through games I don't want to be playing for them.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2013, 08:00:20 am »
It's funny because I'm all like, Pfft Trophies and achievements don't mean squat it doesn't make the game more enjoyable, blah, blah, blah.  That is until I sit down and pop one, then two, then tree.  Then I'm all like, ooooooooooohhhhhhhh achievements (please read in drooling monotone)

I have pushed myself through games I don't want to be playing for them.

XD!

2nd "staunch opposer here:)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"