Author Topic: End of Month Stats for June, 2013  (Read 963 times)

scott

End of Month Stats for June, 2013
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:55:48 pm »
Welcome to July and the brand spanking new VGCollect! Thanks for hanging with us while everything transitions over and Matt gets the bugs worked out. It's been a crazy week! I was able to snag all the Stats for June and compile them for you, but thanks to the holiday and such I completely forgot to post everything.

So, here are your Stats for June, 2013!

Users

In June we saw 403 new users join the site. This brings us up and over the 9,000 mark! Thanks to everyone that helps promote the site by telling their friends about it!

• Total Registered Users: 9,067
  • New Users: 403
  • Daily Average: 13

Items

June, being the beginning of Summer, tends to be our weakest month for activity. And this year is was no different. This June, we added 959 new items to the database and 1,562 edits were done to existing items. We are currently sitting on 42,613 items in the database and are slowly closing the gap to 50k!

• Total Items in Database: 42,613
  • New Items: 959
  • Daily Average: 32
  • Edits: 1,562
  • Daily Average Edits: 52

Collections

Over the course of June, we collectively added 26,332 to our collections, which averages out to 848 items a day. We are already up to 540,000 total items in collections too, which means that even though it's a slow month we are still steamrolling forward with growth!

The wishlists and sell lists are still seeing a good amount of lovin'. 5,500 items were added to wishlists over the course of June and that list is nearing the 50k mark. And the sell list now has over 2,000 items listed in it!

• Total Items in Collections: 540,247
  • Total Added to Collections: 26,332
  • Daily Average: 878
  • Total Items in Wishlists: 47,948
  • Total Added to Wishlists: 5,500
  • Daily Average Added to Wishlists: 183
  • Items For Sale/ Trade: 2,211
  • Total Added to Sell List: 245
  • Daily Average Added to Sell List: 8

Again, thanks for bearing with us as we get everything settled. I hope you're all enjoying the new version of the site as much as I am, and without you guys we wouldn't be where we are today.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread