Author Topic: Music thread  (Read 35421 times)

jupiter

Re: Music thread
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2016, 01:21:22 am »

Love 3 Inches of Blood!

Hell yeah dude! Do you like Black Dahlia Murder?

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2016, 01:43:38 pm »
For the young folks 8)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2016, 01:23:38 pm »
8)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:58:01 pm by fazerco »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2016, 04:39:02 pm »
Just added these two CDs to the collection.

Gothenburg metal FTW! \m/

jupiter

« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2016, 09:03:21 am »
Old In Flames = best In Flames.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2016, 02:54:46 pm »
Always nice to hear them again.

doafan

« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2016, 01:23:21 pm »
A classic of classics and not only for the song or the video am talking about Stacy's mom  :-*

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2016, 01:27:03 pm »

woohooo

« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2020, 05:09:40 am »
people here like to talk about music and instead of have thread made for certain genre/niche, here is thread for all genres and music news.

I am aware of the other music threads but this one started off as a more of an education music band thread, and then later turned into another what are you listening to now thread. I wanted to revive this one instead of making another thread.

Anyway. (my own writing about Journey the classic rock band)

I have all the Joruney albums from when they first stared in 1975 and till they released their "Eclipse album in 2011"
Has anyone like or listened  the classic rock band called Journey lately?

and know the fact that Stave Perry was not the original singer for Journey the band?
believe it or not the band Journey's original singer was Gregg Rolie and the band started out as a rock band in 1975. and had a completely different sound then when Steve Perry joined.  they started their debut album in 1975 about 2 years before Steve Perry joined the band in 1977., as some may know Steve Perry also left Journey to start a solo carrier (I think) then he the returned, left, and I guess now he's back, Apparently hs is 71 years old today, and according to what I just saw, he's back with the band  again. in 2020

I like Steve Perry as a singer, but since I figure not too many people heard Journeys first three albums.  I think you should give them a shot to see if you like them or not. I'd thought I'd bring these guys up since they even had their own video game called Journey Escape for the Atari 2600, they are not a metal band but they sounded like a complely other band when they first debuted in 1975 so give these albums a listen if you have not already.

Greg Rolie on vocals  Album's
1:Journey's: Journey album
2: Journey's: Look Into The Future Album
3: Journey's: Next Album

Steve Perry On Vocals
4: Infinity
5: Evolution
6: Departure
7: Escape
8: Frontiers
9: Raised On Radio
10: Trial By Fire

Steve Augeri, vocals
11: Arrival

Band shifted between vocals
12: Generations album

Arnel Pineda. on lead vocals
13: Revelations Album
14: Eclipse Album

other past members (wiki)

Prairie Prince
Gregg Rolie
George Tickner
Aynsley Dunbar
Robert Fleischman
Steve Perry
Steve Augeri
Deen Castronovo
Jeff Scott Soto
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 05:19:22 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Warmsignal

« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2020, 11:24:35 pm »
I'm not sure what exactly this thread is, it looks like video links don't work anymore but here are a few songs I've heard this summer listening to XM that I've come to like...

Matt Meason - Hallucinogenics
Caamp - By and By
Twenty One Pilots - Level of Concern
Little Hurt - Alaska

« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2020, 12:24:42 pm »

« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2020, 11:57:31 am »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2021, 01:11:40 pm »

Anyone a fan of the mighty Queensryche?

Love this band, at least the 80s and 90s album. Very unique style, talented musicians, and an amazing vocalist in Geoff Tate. It's a shame Tate and the rest of the band split ways.

Operation Mindcrime in particular is a masterpiece of a concept album, my favorite by them.

« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2021, 05:09:19 pm »

Anyone a fan of the mighty Queensryche?

Love this band, at least the 80s and 90s album. Very unique style, talented musicians, and an amazing vocalist in Geoff Tate. It's a shame Tate and the rest of the band split ways.

Operation Mindcrime in particular is a masterpiece of a concept album, my favorite by them.

I am! I got 5 of their albums by them their pretty good I have "Rage For Order" Operation Mindcrime" "Promise Land" "Tribe" And "Hear In Now frontier"

if anyone liked to hear the album "@burningdoom" mentioned I recommend checking out "Rage for Order" album also by the band called Queensryche I assume some people might confuse the band "Judas Priest" because Queensryche and Judas Priest sound alike to me.

I also recommend "Hear In The Now Frontier" if anyone likes a more modern type of alternative.  Queensryche is a great band the first album I heard of them was "Hear In The Now Frontier" but my mom got me into Rage For Order album as well
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 05:13:06 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2021, 05:46:53 pm »
That's some good stuff you own.  8)