Author Topic: Hardware listings  (Read 1024 times)

tpugmire

Hardware listings
« on: February 15, 2011, 11:43:32 am »
Would it be possible to change the way Hardware items are added?  Currently, when you submit a hardware item, it brings up all the same options you have when adding a software item.  Many of the options are not applicable to hardware, such as ratings, genre, developer, publisher, etc.  If you took off those 4 things, and added manufacturer instead, it might help to simplify things.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

matt

Re: Hardware listings
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 01:21:01 pm »
Added to the to-do list along with changing the screen for strategy guides and swag.

psydswipe

Re: Hardware listings
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 04:55:55 pm »
This is an old thread but it's similar to what I was going to post. I just added an accessory and noticed when selecting accessory it causes developer and publisher to disappear. Maybe this is how it is supposed to work based on the above post? After submitting an item however, it is possible to then submit an edit and add those items. Should I not do this? I did submit an edit for Dreamcast Broadband Adapter adding Sega of America as the publisher.