Author Topic: v2 Beta bug report thread  (Read 11695 times)

haloofthesun

Re: v2 Beta bug report thread
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 01:13:11 am »
i get this error everywhere

I get this seemingly at random plus a full page of it every time I sign in (Remember Me function seems to be non-functioning currently, but no big deal as of now). Refreshing the page fixes it sometimes.

tripredacus

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 11:48:53 am »
Very small thing, probably not at the top of your list of things to do, but thought I'd point it out anyways:

1080 Snowboarding for N64 is now listed as "1080° Snowboarding".

That is a character encoding issue between the page code and the database.

matt

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 01:16:44 pm »
Very small thing, probably not at the top of your list of things to do, but thought I'd point it out anyways:

1080 Snowboarding for N64 is now listed as "1080° Snowboarding".

That is a character encoding issue between the page code and the database.

Yep. I'll be looking into it this afternoon.

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 01:53:07 pm »
whenever I try to go to page 2 on my wishlist it instead goes to page 2 of my collection. there also seems to be no way to remove items on my wishlist

Yeah, I'm like "I already have that game, I must have bought it and forgot to take it off the wish list.  REMOVE"  I got through about 6 before I got suspicious and realized what I was doing.  Der.

Oops - This one is fixed now - Matt
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:32:45 pm by matt »

soera

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 02:22:00 pm »
Where is the "Accessory" button on collection?

matt

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 02:35:00 pm »
Where is the "Accessory" button on collection?

The accessory and hardware sections are kinda a mess right now. I'll get with the admins and try to clean this up. Right now you'll see some listed under Hardware and some listed under their respective platforms.

soera

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2013, 02:48:30 pm »
Yep, the one I was looking for was hidden in the hardware. Thats cool, no big deal. :)

haloofthesun

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2013, 03:10:29 pm »
whenever I try to go to page 2 on my wishlist it instead goes to page 2 of my collection. there also seems to be no way to remove items on my wishlist

Yeah, I'm like "I already have that game, I must have bought it and forgot to take it off the wish list.  REMOVE"  I got through about 6 before I got suspicious and realized what I was doing.  Der.

Oops - This one is fixed now - Matt

It still does it for me. Going to any page in my wishlist goes to my collection, as well as clicking on a category (even for systems I don't own yet, they go to my collection)

kokonami

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2013, 05:38:32 pm »

Yeah I'm getting that as well on Chrome/PC. Kind of annoying, seeing as I want to do a major update with my wishlist atm.

On top of that, I keep trying to edit new entries to my collection with extras notes and it won't actually save them, even after a page refresh. Typed notes will stay, but none of the checkmarks or other info will. :/ I'd like to have that working, cause I like keeping track of that.

One thing I miss in v2 beta is the option to move listings from my wishlist straight into my collection. It was so much faster and simpler rather than going to delete it on one list, only to add it to your current list.
Currently playing: Okage: Shadow King, Odin Sphere, Drakengard
On the hunt for: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia(DS), Alundra (PS1), and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS).

I don't think you realize how much I love Crobats.

soera

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2013, 06:32:03 pm »
Okay Im not seeing the most important option : Add new item. Where is the button for new submissions?

foxhack

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 07:20:43 pm »
It seems to be gone for the moment, probably while things are still being worked on.

Dates are still a bit screwed right now, for example, in Star Fox - http://vgcollect.com/item/8424 - 3 0 1993, I'm guessing that should say March 1993. There also doesn't seem to be an option to see how many people have the game, and who has it...

sin2beta

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2013, 08:11:25 pm »
I tried to edit a post. It duplicated my original post and added it to the end of the thread (like a new post). I deleted the duplicated post. But editing a post creates a new post.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:21:09 pm by sin2beta »
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

matt

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2013, 09:36:48 pm »
Okay I think I fixed the viewing of the wish lists and sell lists once and for all.

Now going to work on the submit and edit pages!

matt

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2013, 09:37:27 pm »
Okay Im not seeing the most important option : Add new item. Where is the button for new submissions?

Working on that now! Does anyone have a good ideas as to where we should put the submit button?

soera

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2013, 10:00:39 pm »
My choice - Directly under the game image on the far right side of the screen. It will be in a perfect spot for anyone who just logs into the collect section.