Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII - The Best Experience  (Read 766 times)

teck

PRO Supporter

Final Fantasy VII - The Best Experience
« on: July 07, 2013, 03:06:29 am »
So I have beaten FF7 up, down, and sideways....  I am now interested in mixing it up for my next biannual replay and was thinking of heavily modding a PC version to get a fresh look....  I have seen a ridiculous amount of mods to play with, yet I have little experience along these lines and would like some helpful information or guidelines on how to handle this....  Are there some excellent, top tier must have ones~?  Should I mix and match several~?  Even a pseudo review of anything anyone here has toyed with on a whim would provide generous incite....

Re: Final Fantasy VII - The Best Experience
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 07:37:04 pm »
there is a cool mod that makes the charaters the fight graphics which is cool

maverickbna

Re: Final Fantasy VII - The Best Experience
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 12:31:09 pm »
So I have beaten FF7 up, down, and sideways....  I am now interested in mixing it up for my next biannual replay and was thinking of heavily modding a PC version to get a fresh look....  I have seen a ridiculous amount of mods to play with, yet I have little experience along these lines and would like some helpful information or guidelines on how to handle this....  Are there some excellent, top tier must have ones~?  Should I mix and match several~?  Even a pseudo review of anything anyone here has toyed with on a whim would provide generous incite....

You should check out the full HD re-issue of FF7 that Square Enix offered for PC last year.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/