Author Topic: VACATION! and image uploads  (Read 1565 times)

matt

VACATION! and image uploads
« on: July 10, 2013, 09:41:11 pm »
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that I'm heading out of town for a few days. If you need me, I'll be the guy on the beech with a beer in hand. I'll still be checking the forums but I won't be able to push any code. I just pushed out an update that re-enables the image uploads on Submit and Edit. We are finally nearly back to 100% functionality. I've still got a to-do list that is a mile long but I'm going to take the weekend off and get back to coding early next week.

Thanks for all the support during this new roll out. I definitely wasn't as prepared as I thought I was but we made it through it and now we have a great system to build off of. You guys rock and inspire me to continue working on the project and growing this community.

Cheers!
Matt

soera

Re: VACATION! and image uploads
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:43:42 pm »
Thanks. Wish I was able to help but Im not very program savvy at all. Enjoy the vacation and be ready to work when you get back!!!!!

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 10:53:50 pm »
Thanks for getting the images done before you taking off. Enjoy your vacation and relax!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 12:31:27 am »
Enjoy your break. We'll be dreaming up shit for you to do when you get back.

pacpix

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 01:32:25 am »
Thanks for all the hard work and enjoy your vacation!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

bobster

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 09:05:04 am »
I'd say you've earned this vacation!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

matt

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 09:20:21 am »
Enjoy your break. We'll be dreaming up shit for you to do when you get back.

haha there isn't much room on the "list" right now.

Thanks everyone!

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 04:23:05 pm »
I know you said the list is prettymuch full, but I have something you may want to add.

It would be awesome, for the site, if there was an email(opt in for the complainers) sent weekly or whatever to ask for people to upload pictures or fill in info if the database is missing that information(if its in our collection obviously).  So say for example I just add gameX into my collection and I just check that I have the cart. It would email asking me to upload a picture if gameX did not have a cart picture.  Same thing for the other fields, etc.

Just a thought. Hope vacation is or was awesome... Site keeps looking better. Here's to hoping mobile site and android are on that big list of yours :) I remember seeing somewhere you said the new version would make them much easier to manage.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:26:37 pm by proskier »