Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV  (Read 936 times)

htimreimer

Shin Megami Tensei IV
« on: July 17, 2013, 01:21:48 am »
here is a place ware you can talk about the new SMT, i dont have this game so i'm out of this conversation

Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 11:00:23 am »
here is a place ware you can talk about the new SMT, i dont have this game so i'm out of this conversation

Then why not start posts you care about and want to participate in?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 11:31:43 am »

Was kinda wondering the same...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

htimreimer

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 08:20:03 pm »

i do care about SMT, its one the most well known JRPG's out there and i'm planing to play the SMT games but as of now i don't have money to buy them and if i don't have game i can play it.

this is the topic ware you can post first impressions, tips, talk about the franchise in general and maybe someday a review

darko

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 10:37:22 pm »
I, for one, would like to know what people think of the game.

scott

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 08:18:06 pm »
I, for one, would like to know what people think of the game.

I just started playing it, I'll let you know. And by just started, I mean I downloaded the freebie items and sat through the intro. The game is currently in sleep mode, cause I had to get my mower fixed before the sun went down.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 09:57:12 pm »
It's really fun so far (I''m early in Tokyo, which I feel is where a bulk of the game happens). You can save anywhere which makes it a bit easier (otherwise when you die you have to give a ton of cash to Charon, it's faster to just reset the game), but the game will still kick your ass from time to time. It does everything I feel the Persona series ignores (like actual exploration and not reading for 90% of the game), and it does a lot of really fun stuff with the scouting of demons and such.

I'm having lots of fun with it.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 01:32:32 am »
Not that far in, but oh man, that sound track.... mmmm....