Author Topic: Special auction for resellers at NintendoAge (by me), ends Friday 6PM PST  (Read 1165 times)

foxhack

I started an auction at NintendoAge filled with lots and lots of goodies for cheap. Most of these items are stuff that I wish I had the time to sell, but I don't want to deal with eBay buyers who complain about everything - so if you've got a shop of your own, you can buy this lot and sell all the stuff at the price you want.

Here is the auction link. I'll just copy and paste the auction contents here.

1: Auction ends on July 26, at 9 PM NA Server Time (6 PM Pacific)
2: The opening bid is $31 ($15 + $16 for postage.)
3: Minimum increments of 50 cents per bid.
4: I will not ship this package internationally. I don't want to deal with the customs form or this thing getting lost in transit.
5: Only bids posted in the thread count, no PM bids are accepted.
6: You may ask questions about any item's specifics without leaving a bid.

Games:
Rugrats Castle Capers w/Manual
Super Dodge Ball Advance w/Manual
Frogger (GB/GBC) w/Manual
Rampage World Tour (GB/GBC) w/Manual
GBC Action Replay Tested, but does not seem to want to work on my GBA SP. I have no idea if it's broken or if it just hates my GBA SP. Sold as is.
Two extra GB cases
One GBA game case
Mario Tennis Manual
Game Boy Camera Manual (plus poster) Manual
Super Off-Road Manual
World Cup 98 Manual
Mulan (plus poster) Manual
Crazy Castle 3 Manual
Game Boy Color system manual
Game Light for Game Boy Pocket / Game Boy Consumer Information with sticker attached - free with purchase
GBA / GBA SP System Manuals
NES games: Home Alone 2, Pac-Man (Tengen black cart), Super Mario Bros. 3 (game has writing on the back, includes pink clamshell)
Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster's Hidden Treasure, Korean release. Cart in case, case has lots of wear and tear, the plastic that holds the insert is torn up, and the insert has several tears along the edges. This game will not work on a US Genesis due to the region lock.

Accessories
GB / C / Pocket GameShark box (wear and a tear on the side), manual, registration card, CD, parallel port cable, tray (in squished shape), Pokemon Guide Book. DOES NOT INCLUDE A GBC GAMESHARK. This is for people who want to complete their GameShark
N64 / SNES / Gamecube RF Cable
Nyko GBA Player Link Cable
Game Boy Link Cable
Game Boy Advance Lights (Untested)
Sparkly N64 GameShark (Untested, in picture, says "Chen" on the side)
GBA SP charging cable
3x GBC GameShark CDs, one of them is quite scratched.
Sega Saturn GameShark (tested and fully working)
PS2 GameShark 2 Version 2 Lite (complete, disc has lots of scratches)
PS2 CodeBreaker (complete, disc has lots of scratches)
PS2 CodeBreaker 9.0 (disc in case, disc has lots of scratches)
A note: These discs do not work on slimline PS2 models. They refused to boot in mine, but are still good for reselling on eBay for a decent profit after they get resurfaced. I'm not sure if HD Loader can be sold on eBay though - if a mod thinks this item should be removed let me know and I'll pull it.

Misc
Double Dragon pog set
N64 Consumer Information booklet
The Next Tetris manual

Interact Mobile Monitor Color LCD Screen - SCREEN DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK. The speakers and knobs worked fine when tested. There seems to be a bit of plastic missing where the cables are so it's kinda finicky when opening / closing it. There are also several stains which are easy to notice in the picture. This includes an AC Adaptor, RCA Video Input cables, and a car lighter power supply that will feed power to the screen and a GameCube.

Pelican Accessories GBA Monitor / TV Tuner. Apparently complete in box, but untested as I only have a GBA SP and the accessory does not fit since they changed the cart slot slightly.

---

If you want to bid and don't have any feedback there, just say that you saw the link here and tell me your VGCollect name so I'm sure you're a legit bidder.

I will be adding more stuff tomorrow morning, so keep your eyes peeled!