Author Topic: August 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased  (Read 19112 times)

sin2beta

Re: August 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2013, 10:13:37 pm »
Somewhat serious question, does the move controller vibrate? If so, even with out that game, that is hilarious. God, I hope it has a rumble feature.

EDIT: By the way, I'm proud that this is the topic my 1000th post fell on. Classy.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2013, 10:41:09 pm »
Somewhat serious question, does the move controller vibrate? If so, even with out that game, that is hilarious. God, I hope it has a rumble feature.

EDIT: By the way, I'm proud that this is the topic my 1000th post fell on. Classy.

i think it just lights up so the camera can pick it up easier

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2013, 10:43:35 pm »
picked up the humble bundle and the weekly bundle as well.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 10:45:12 pm by stethebubble »

« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2013, 11:11:37 pm »
Some awesome pickups all, keep the photos coming!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2013, 01:37:04 pm »
Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll -Wii
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam- Wii
NIGHTS: Journey of Dreams-Wii

blipcs76

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2013, 02:11:29 pm »
Oh, I also got one of these, which are excellent for storing your game library because the shelves are easily adjustable to fit NES/CD height and/or DVD-height games.  I've been scouring CL for months looking for one.  I'm too cheap to spend $35-$40 to get a new one.  Paid $8 for the one I found:

desocietas

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2013, 02:15:45 pm »
Oh, I also got one of these, which are excellent for storing your game library because the shelves are easily adjustable to fit NES/CD height and/or DVD-height games.  I've been scouring CL for months looking for one.  I'm too cheap to spend $35-$40 to get a new one.  Paid $8 for the one I found:

nice!  where would i go if i wanted a new one?  $35 isn't terrible considering how expensive shelving can be
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

theflea

« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2013, 02:47:44 pm »

I own four of those exact shelving units and use them for NES and Xbox360.

A won a drawing at my local game store for $10 store credit.
so I picked out this CIB.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

desocietas

« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2013, 05:28:59 pm »
And for my 400th acquisition:

That number is a lie, of course, considering that I'm also using my sell list as items I "own" but have yet to open or redeem (as a steam key).  But hey! CE!  And for under $100!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2013, 05:38:36 pm »

nice!  where would i go if i wanted a new one?  $35 isn't terrible considering how expensive shelving can be
i just built my own shelves. it was really easy

foxhack

« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2013, 07:37:17 pm »
OMG I FOUND A GAME

Reservoir Dogs for Xbox - $2.

I already own it on PC but it looks pretty bad even on my machine. I figured it just didn't convert well from TV to PC.

« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2013, 08:28:58 pm »
I picked up one of these for $3.50 at a Goodwill. No box just the bag.

Mine the logo in the bottom right corner is around on the right side in the lower left corner. Also from what I have seen most have red insides where mine has black. It is also rip free and pretty clean. I would have taken a pic but the wife has the camera and she is in India at the moment.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 08:33:30 pm by thelung »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2013, 09:15:42 pm »
I have an unhealthy love for the ZBag. I had one when I was a kid, but it disappeared. Now, I have 3. I found 1 at a Game Xchange for $3.50, 1 is a mystery (I have no idea where I got it), and 1 my wife bought at Goodwill. The 1 from Goodwill looks brand new.

I really need to quit buying these things.

« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2013, 09:59:37 am »
It is going to get loaded with a spare system and a few of my spare favourite games and going on a shelf. Kind of like a bug out bag.

blipcs76

« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2013, 10:00:59 am »

I've found them in various places.  Once at ShopKo (regional big box store), once at Big Lots.  The last one I bought was from Wal-Mart because I just couldn't find them anywhere else (I do not like Walmart, so that was hard for me :) ) They still carry this one for $35 and you can ship it to the store to avoid shipping costs -- http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sauder-O-Sullivan-Multimedia-Storage-Tower-Cinnamon-Cherry/13044874