Author Topic: Android app update?  (Read 6514 times)

retromangia

PRO Supporter

Re: Android app update?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 02:12:12 pm »
Just wanted backup what everyone is saying.... The new site kicks serious ass, but having the app in my pocket was really useful. Yes, the mobile site looks good... but with the App, I was able to scroll through a list of hundreds of games in a few seconds... really awesome stuff.    As far as I'm concerned, the app was perfectly fine just the way it is.  If you could just get it back so it connects to the server, that's all I need ;)

EDIT - just checked the App right after I wrote that. It appears to be backup! ZANNGG!  ;D

thanks again!

- Retromangia
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:17:59 pm by retromangia »

matt

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 04:57:28 pm »
Just wanted backup what everyone is saying.... The new site kicks serious ass, but having the app in my pocket was really useful. Yes, the mobile site looks good... but with the App, I was able to scroll through a list of hundreds of games in a few seconds... really awesome stuff.    As far as I'm concerned, the app was perfectly fine just the way it is.  If you could just get it back so it connects to the server, that's all I need ;)

EDIT - just checked the App right after I wrote that. It appears to be backup! ZANNGG!  ;D

thanks again!

- Retromangia

Yep..fixed it!

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 10:29:47 pm »
SOOOOO Glad to have this back up and working again!  Thanks!!!

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 01:49:34 am »
Working again for me, hooray!
Thanks Matt, you are the best !

kam1kaz3nl77

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2014, 12:44:32 pm »
Is it correct that the latest version is v0.6.1 ?

Upcoming Pre-orders:

matt

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 02:11:41 pm »
Is it correct that the latest version is v0.6.1 ?

That is correct. Hasn't been updated in forever and is no longer supported...but it still works.

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 12:26:15 pm »
Hey All,

New here and hopeful to have finally found a viable cataloguing solution.

I'm not able to find this app in the Play store, nor the mobile.vgcollect.com site mentioned in another thread.

Are either still avail and a further question: do either support UPC scanning?

pacpix

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 09:49:35 pm »
Hey All,

New here and hopeful to have finally found a viable cataloguing solution.

I'm not able to find this app in the Play store, nor the mobile.vgcollect.com site mentioned in another thread.

Are either still avail and a further question: do either support UPC scanning?
Here is a link to the Android app.  The mobile site no longer exists as the way the current site is set up the page fits to the screen you are using regardless of device.  UPC scanning is not supported.  Welcome to the site :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)