Author Topic: Dreamcast VMU  (Read 4195 times)

sin2beta

Re: Dreamcast VMU
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 08:56:56 pm »
P.S.  Did you just add the legendary Sonic for the Master System to your collection????!!  Or has that been there and I just noticed it?  ::) ???

No, I just picked it up. The game is common as dirt. There is just a lot of hype around a UPC sticker slapped on some North American boxes for our retail systems. Me and Soera could probably go on about that ridiculous sticker. My particular copy is from the UK.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 09:13:21 pm »
P.S.  Did you just add the legendary Sonic for the Master System to your collection????!!  Or has that been there and I just noticed it?  ::) ???

No, I just picked it up. The game is common as dirt. There is just a lot of hype around a UPC sticker slapped on some North American boxes for our retail systems. Me and Soera could probably go on about that ridiculous sticker. My particular copy is from the UK.

Even the EU version is a bit hard to come by, in the U.S., though. Even if it isn't nearly as rare as the "U.S." version.

90snostalga

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 12:26:32 am »

Yea I remember reading about the sticker on the American versions and thats the only difference.  Did you pick up the case or just the cartridge??  Regardless, congrats on the pick up.  I have never seen that game no matter what region

sin2beta

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 12:30:07 am »

Yea I remember reading about the sticker on the American versions and thats the only difference.  Did you pick up the case or just the cartridge??  Regardless, congrats on the pick up.  I have never seen that game no matter what region

Yeah, it's complete. I did a swap with a collector in the UK.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

90snostalga

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 03:54:47 am »

Yeah, it's complete. I did a swap with a collector in the UK.

Ah okay cool!   8)  Nice add to your collection especially complete  :D