Author Topic: B2G2 Pre-owned Wii U, Wii, 3DS, DS games at Best Buy  (Read 1006 times)

haloofthesun

B2G2 Pre-owned Wii U, Wii, 3DS, DS games at Best Buy
« on: August 28, 2013, 12:25:51 pm »
Pretty good deal. I picked up Tanks! Tanks! Tanks! for Wii U and Back to the Future: The Game, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Endless Ocean for Wii, all for only $40! A lot of the games I initially wanted the site said were not available in any of the stores near me, so it took a little while to find 4 games I actually wanted that were either available for shipping or store pickup near me. Their site doesn't have the most convenient design, so this was a bit tedious...

B2G2 = Buy 2, Get 2 (Free) if you didn't know :P

ko1ru

Re: B2G2 Pre-owned Wii U, Wii, 3DS, DS games at Best Buy
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:10:37 pm »
Wish there were a Best Buy in my area.   ::)

EDIT:  Also, on a semi-related note, GameStop is doing a Buy2Get2 (online only) sale on their pre-owned PS2 games and accessories.  Not much to choose from, but I did go ahead and get Katamari Damaci, Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Devil May Cry 3 (Special Edition), and Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - the latter two were free.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:14:11 pm by ko1ru »

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 11:23:57 pm »

EDIT:  Also, on a semi-related note, GameStop is doing a Buy2Get2 (online only) sale on their pre-owned PS2 games and accessories.  Not much to choose from, but I did go ahead and get Katamari Damaci, Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Devil May Cry 3 (Special Edition), and Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - the latter two were free.

you got those from the online gamestop page!? Tell me the games was disk only or complete? I'm asking because I want to buy some games from there but I dont know if will come complete

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 05:58:11 pm »

you got those from the online gamestop page!? Tell me the games was disk only or complete? I'm asking because I want to buy some games from there but I dont know if will come complete

They don't guarantee the case and manual when ordering used online. I did it twice, once I lucked out and got the case and manual when I ordered a copy of Shadow Hearts, and then I didn't when I ordered Metal Gear Solid 2.