Author Topic: Password issue  (Read 615 times)

Password issue
« on: October 13, 2013, 09:23:38 pm »
Not sure if this should go here or not, but just tried to log in and it gave me an invalid password/username, even though my information is stored. I reset and changed it, but not sure what the issue was/is. I didn't receive any other password reset emails, and no one else else has been in my email. Just wanted to mention it.

matt

Re: Password issue
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:36:46 pm »
Not sure if this should go here or not, but just tried to log in and it gave me an invalid password/username, even though my information is stored. I reset and changed it, but not sure what the issue was/is. I didn't receive any other password reset emails, and no one else else has been in my email. Just wanted to mention it.

I just got an email from another user who had some issues. Looking into it. Thanks for reporting!

insektmute

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 11:47:28 pm »
Ran into this, too. The weird thing is, it only gave me the error when I was on the forum and tried to login from here, not from the main site page.

matt

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 09:11:08 am »
Ran into this, too. The weird thing is, it only gave me the error when I was on the forum and tried to login from here, not from the main site page.

ohhh now I know what's wrong...we had this issue with the old site as well but I never patched it up on version 2. Added to the task list.

Thanks!