Author Topic: The Top 10 Most Wanted Items on Your Wishlist  (Read 79930 times)

abe

Re: The Top 10 Most Wanted Items on Your Wishlist
« Reply #240 on: March 28, 2016, 11:04:01 am »
Here's an updated list of things I really want to play and actually plan on buying in the foreseeable future.

-Bravely Default: For the Sequel (3DS) [JP]
-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN)
-Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA)
-Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
-Gundam Breaker 3 (PS4)
-Hoshi no Kirby 64 (N64) [JP]
-Megpoid: the Music# (PSP) [JP]
-Pikmin 3 (WiiU)
-Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - Endless Summer Edition (PS Vita)
-Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4)

Finally bought Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and should get it in the mail some time this week. :D Only two more North American Fire Emblem games left for the full set ;D (not counting the individual Fates releases).

Here's the new list:
-Gundam Breaker 3 (PS4)
-Kirby's Dream Collection (Wii)
-Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4) [JP]
-Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

HarvestDude

« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2016, 11:37:14 pm »
Hmmm. I´d say...

Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Breath of Fire II (SNES)
Hajime no Ippo (GBA)
Astro Boy Omega Factor (GBA)
The Immortal (Genesis)
Final Fantasy VII Remake (PC)
Sega Ages 2500: Fantasy Zone Complete Collection (Ps2)
Sega Ages 2500: Wonder Boy Complete Collection (Ps2)
Sega Ages 2500: Phantasy Star Collection (Ps2)
Wonder Boy in Monster World (Genesis)

All CIB´s. Might seem as common games for you guys but they are rare and very pricey here. Except for FF7R, of course.

HarvestDude™

« Reply #242 on: April 01, 2016, 10:52:42 am »
That's easy for me. For the most part I will slowly run through my wish list bit by bit. However what is more difficult is the NTSC PS1/2 games that I want; as I require the system and also they are expensive games for the most part, add to that P&P charges and it ain't easy. However I'm going to cheat and extend it beyond 10 :P

1. Wild ARMs 2 (PS1), Wild ARMs: Alter Code f (PS2)
2. Chrono Cross (PS1)
3. Xenogears (PS1)
4. Persona (PS1), Persona 2 (PS1)
5. Tales of Destiny (PS1), Tales of Destiny 2 (PS1), Tales of Legendia (PS2), Tales of the Abyss (PS2)
6. Grandia 3, Grandia Xtreme (PS2)
7. Arc the Lad: End of Darkness (PS2), Arc the Lad Collection (PS1)
8. Lunar (PS1), Lunar 2 (PS1)
9. SMT Devil Summoner 2 (PS2)
10. Xenosaga Episode I (PS2), Xenosaga Episode III (PS2)

shepard11

« Reply #243 on: April 01, 2016, 11:30:00 pm »
My top ten off my want list:
1)Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (GC)
2)Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
3)Dr. Mario (NES)
4)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (SNES)
5)Transformers (PS2)
6)Tales of Symphonia (GC)
7)G.I. Joe: The Atlantis Factor (NES)
8)ClayFighter: Tournament Edition (SNES)
9)Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PSP)
10)Pokémon Conquest (NDS)

This list was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Not a lot of rare games just stuff I use to own and for some reason or another each of one these left my collection. Now that I'm older I want them back.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:20:44 pm by shepard11 »

abe

« Reply #244 on: April 05, 2016, 12:16:29 pm »
Finally bought Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and should get it in the mail some time this week. :D Only two more North American Fire Emblem games left for the full set ;D (not counting the individual Fates releases).

Here's the new list:
-Gundam Breaker 3 (PS4)
-Tales of Xillia (PS3)

Another Fire Emblem crossed off the list. ;D Just Sacred Stones left now for the North American releases. I'll probably buy the individual Fates releases eventually, but for now I'm not going to bother with them.

New list:
-Gundam Breaker 3 (PS4)
-Miracle Girls Festival (Vita) [JP]
-Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #245 on: April 05, 2016, 12:35:10 pm »
Whoa...

1) Flintstones 2
2) Overlord
3) Final Fantasy II (Or 4 if you want to be a dick)
4) King's Quest (SMS)
5)  Knights of the Round (SNES)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10) Someone to finish this damn MAME cabinet I started 5 years ago.

That's really all I have.  I can't think of anything else.

Just updating this little thing

1) Flintstones 2 (NES)
2) Final Fantasy II (Or 4 if you want to be a dick)
3) King's Quest (SMS)
4) Marvel vs Capcom 2 (DC)
5) Mr. Gimmik Repro
6) Probotector
7) Probotector 2
8 )
9)

It's getting kinda difficult to think of stuff to add to this.

rayne315

« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2016, 01:35:00 pm »

1) Flintstones 2 (NES)
3) King's Quest (SMS)
5) Mr. Gimmik Repro
6) Probotector
7) Probotector 2
8 )
9)

Why not just finish the MAME cabinet yourself?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #247 on: April 05, 2016, 01:54:25 pm »

1) Flintstones 2 (NES)
3) King's Quest (SMS)
5) Mr. Gimmik Repro
6) Probotector
7) Probotector 2
8 )
9)

Why not just finish the MAME cabinet yourself?

Time, my man.  Time.
I'm a single dad that works a lot.  I don't have the time or the energy to get this thing painted and ready to go.  I have all the parts.  I just need to get graphics on and drill the holes for the control panel. 

sworddude

« Reply #248 on: April 05, 2016, 05:03:07 pm »
I don't do wish lists since usually they dissapoint and force you to get certain games wich lead to you ending up paying way more than you want to. Or if your an iditiot and put a nintendo gold cart in that list wich youwill probably never get anyways the disspointment will be high.

You might end up in a scenario that when you are looking for a certain game It is impossible to find and yet when you finally manage to get one there are plenty on the market for way cheaper. I have seen it happening with certain games and consoles wich my friends were looking for.

Besides I've already plenty of games wich still need a playthrough and am suprised wich games I actually managed to get including some titles wich I really wanted.

I'd like to keep collecting a suprise to see what I will come across for cheap. I don't like having a list to cross items of It's to predictable and takes the fun out of collecting since you will find less things new since you already looked it up and decided that those are the things you want to have.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #249 on: April 05, 2016, 06:13:21 pm »
I don't do wish lists since usually they dissapoint and force you to get certain games wich lead to you ending up paying way more than you want to. Or if your an iditiot and put a nintendo gold cart in that list wich youwill probably never get anyways the disspointment will be high.

You might end up in a scenario that when you are looking for a certain game It is impossible to find and yet when you finally manage to get one there are plenty on the market for way cheaper. I have seen it happening with certain games and consoles wich my friends were looking for.

Besides I've already plenty of games wich still need a playthrough and am suprised wich games I actually managed to get including some titles wich I really wanted.

I'd like to keep collecting a suprise to see what I will come across for cheap. I don't like having a list to cross items of It's to predictable and takes the fun out of collecting since you will find less things new since you already looked it up and decided that those are the things you want to have.

If you don't want do a wish list, why did you feel the need to post here? 

sworddude

« Reply #250 on: April 05, 2016, 06:43:22 pm »

Just putting it out there It is on topic after all even if it isn't a wish list.

maximo310

« Reply #251 on: April 05, 2016, 11:40:59 pm »

Just putting it out there It is on topic after all even if it isn't a wish list.
It's difficult to find the stuff you want as a reasonable price nowadays. For example, on my wish list I want the DC port of Giga Wing, which has shoot up about 20-30 bucks in the last year or so, but I'm still holding out for reasonable deals because you can find them if you put in the time and effort.  Emulation/flash carts may be a better option for those  who don't want to spend loads of money on the rarer titles out there; you can also use it to determine if its worth buying the original game for its going price.

sworddude

« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2016, 03:57:30 am »

It's difficult to find the stuff you want as a reasonable price nowadays. For example, on my wish list I want the DC port of Giga Wing, which has shoot up about 20-30 bucks in the last year or so, but I'm still holding out for reasonable deals because you can find them if you put in the time and effort.  Emulation/flash carts may be a better option for those  who don't want to spend loads of money on the rarer titles out there; you can also use it to determine if its worth buying the original game for its going price.

I see your point. You can find the games for reasonable price under market value even 50% etc but that's not enough for me.

Sure I could put games like tombi 1 and 2 or suikoden 1 and 2 in my wish list and buy them for 50 70 euro's a pop wich is reasonable for the amounts they go. However thanks to my tactics of buying lots I've managed to snagg 3 of the 4 for nothing at all and only suikoden 2 in mint shape costed me just 25 thanks to some strange seller who also had a platinum FF VII for sale for 50 euro's no thanks :p

The only 2 games that I ever put out in my wishlist one of them being Castlevania SOTN wich is really expensive in pal land in my beginning collecting years. Strangely enough I actually managed to find it pretty soon within 2 weeks with pure luck. At the time there was way less interest in ps1 games. Also if it wasn't for that game I would never even consider collecting for ps1 and ps2.

Managed to snag a cib limited edition in excellent shape for only 75 wich was 50% of the price at the time. Nowadays this game goes for 250 to 300 + in pal land unless it's an italian version than 200. If your really lucky you migh get it for 150 to 200 a non italian version. There is also a standard version wich is way harder to find but less valuable just 150.

2nd one path of radiance cib with vip points etc and original receive bought that one for 40 euro's shipped. Impossible to find for a reasonable price and wanted it pretty bad. Prices have pretty much doubled and never came across this game in any gamecube lot.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:21:40 am by sworddude »

soera

« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2016, 11:54:20 am »
This thread is not about discussions about this and that. If you are not posting a wishlist or an update, do not post it here ... period!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2016, 12:35:36 pm »
Really? We can't talk about our wishlists or updates on the thread where they are posted? That makes little sense to me.