Author Topic: Looking for...  (Read 837 times)

doctorlaudanum

Looking for...
« on: October 06, 2013, 10:47:59 pm »
My current "looking for" list. All games should be for NA consoles, unless otherwise stated. I also much prefer to have CIB / black label games, but might make an exception depending on the game. If you have any of these and would like to sell them, please mention any creases, sticker residue, marker or scratches they may have.

PS1
Clock Tower
Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within (NA version) / Clock Tower: Ghost Head (JP version)
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Destiny II

PS2
Drakengard 2
Indigo Prophecy
Mister Mosquito
Blood Will Tell
Final Fantasy XII: Collector's Edition
Shadow Hearts Only need the disc now.
Rez
Samurai Western
Silent Hill Origins
Yakuza
Zero: Akai Chou (JP version of Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly)

Gamecube
Luigi's Mansion
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest

Dreamcast
Typing of the Dead
D2 (Disc 3 only)

Xbox
Shenmue 2

Nintendo 3DS
Tales of the Abyss
Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater

Nintendo DS
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Other
Game Boy Player
Nier Gestalt / Replicant official soundtrack
PlayStation Mouse
Dreamcast Keyboard

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:42:37 pm by doctorlaudanum »
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Looking for...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 10:38:54 am »
Good luck finding that NIER OST :(

I've been looking for ages for that one (and Folklore's)...and couldn't even find anyone who had them w/o having to order/import both of them from JP.

You can find them both on Amazon (from JP sellers) for ~ $30 - $50 (new); also, (when I was looking, at least) it's one of those items where you might as well get new...'cause it's only a buck or 2 cheaper for used  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 06:39:37 pm »
Good luck finding that NIER OST :(

I've been looking for ages for that one (and Folklore's)...and couldn't even find anyone who had them w/o having to order/import both of them from JP.

You can find them both on Amazon (from JP sellers) for ~ $30 - $50 (new); also, (when I was looking, at least) it's one of those items where you might as well get new...'cause it's only a buck or 2 cheaper for used  :o

Thanks for the tip. I'm actually having a much tougher time locating the bonus CD that came with copies of Nier Replicant. This was posted on the off chance that some other VGC member happened to have one for sale. You never know!
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 09:12:19 am »
i have a spare copy of metal gear solid twin snakes (Box, both discs missing manual) since its a spare id part with it easy. see anything in my want list youd want to trade for it?

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 10:05:41 am »
hey, I dont even know that you have this thread, well, I have Rez for ps2 (without manual) and I also have shadow hearts box and manual (no game). What stuff you have to trade off? let me know :)