Author Topic: What's That 1 Thing You Always Wanted as a Kid but Never Got?  (Read 2546 times)

90snostalga

Re: What's That 1 Thing You Always Wanted as a Kid but Never Got?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 08:02:33 pm »
A lightsaber. I was a huge Star Wars fan. I always wanted a lightsaber. But never got one. I don't think it was a money issue. They had some pretty cheap ones without the cardboard box. I think it was a "I would have been annoying" issue.

don't feel bad.  I got my first light saber at 25 years old as a christmas present from my mom lol.  Me and my little brother have actually had a light saber battle (he has one).  it was pretty fun.  We created rules and had a battle.  Also, I woop my kids with mine sometimes lol.  It works just as good as a belt.

*Sent from my Samsung pre paid flip phone*
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:35:00 pm by 90snostalga »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 08:27:50 pm »
hotwheels track sets not really any one set in particular (though there were some)I just know that I never had enough motors/curves/spirals/loops to build like I truly wanted to

thomascozine

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 03:54:32 am »
Oh God did I ever want the Monorail Transport Base!

But it was about $180 in 1994. Calculating inflation makes it $284.06 So, yeah I can see why they didn't get it for me. Wait, I was only 8 at the time. Damn I feel old.

flatapex

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 04:07:33 pm »
a cd-i

played one recently, and to be honest there are much better computers out there
You do not have an area. Unless it is some sort of play area, with sandcastles, and buckets, and spades!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 08:04:51 pm »
a cd-i

played one recently, and to be honest there are much better computers out there

Computer?