Author Topic: CIB Sony Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70006 NTSC-J + NTSC-J CIB Gran Turismo 4  (Read 2982 times)

I've got this Complete-In-Box NTSC-J PS2 Slim. SCPH-70006 CB

It's all pretty much like-new. I used it a little bit many years ago and then put it back in the box. Even the controller and cables are still wrapped up from the factory and never used. Box is pretty much like-new.

The system only comes with a 220-240v power cord, but you can just use a different US spec power cord into the power brick. Its the same power cord the original Xbox uses or I've seen them for other things. I don't have an extra or I would have included it.

Also have a complete NTSC-J copy of Gran Turismo 4. Comes in a cardboard sleeve and includes a "Reference Guide" that is sort of a small strategy guide. Has pictures and specs of a lot (or all?) cars in the game and tracks along with tips for driving. Standard DVD size case holds the game/manual/extras. Everything is in good condition.

Selling them as a pair I guess. Lets say I'm looking for $200 + shipping. I take PayPal. Send me a PM if want to make an offer.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:14:14 pm by Seikenfreak »