Author Topic: How Much Is It Worth?  (Read 589 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

How Much Is It Worth?
« on: December 04, 2013, 01:17:19 pm »
So I'm thinking of selling my Wii. It has all the original packaging, paperwork, packing material, etc. It has all the parts, and it works. It's the black model that originally came with the Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort pack-ins.

I'm asking worth, because I don't want to sell the Sports Resort games with it, nor do I want to sell the Wii Mote and Nunchuk because you need those for some Wii U games (which is why I plan on selling my Wii, to help fund my Wii U purchase).

With all the original packaging and artwork, but without the controllers and Sports games, around how much do you think I should ask for?

BTW, everyone feel free to use this thread for future inquiries.

desocietas

Re: How Much Is It Worth?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 01:46:29 pm »
I usually will just take the easy route and check ebay for sold or completed listings of similar items.  This tends to give a range of prices but at least gives me a place to start.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 01:48:06 pm »
Let me know what number you come up with - I've actually been keeping an eye out for the Wii that's b/c with the GC games & I don't much care about the 'extras'...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 02:05:22 pm »
It's a bad time to try to sell one.  I'd think it be a better idea just to box it up and put it in the closet.  I've bought 2 for $20 each, and I bought a loose wii missing an A/V cord for $5
You might get $20-$30 all boxed up with no games or controls.

*Edit:  I'm going to backpedal a little.  After looking at eBay, it looks like you could get about $40-$50 for it.  Good luck.  Hope you get a lot.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:24:51 pm by turf »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 09:51:56 am »
Let me know what number you come up with - I've actually been keeping an eye out for the Wii that's b/c with the GC games & I don't much care about the 'extras'...

Nevermind - I'm getting the same thing (only used once) with everything for free from my sis + brother-in-law!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"