Author Topic: My auctions: Snatcher and Popful Mail (SCD)!  (Read 1648 times)

foxhack

My auctions: Snatcher and Popful Mail (SCD)!
« on: December 05, 2013, 09:12:47 pm »
Snatcher: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221331556123
Popful Mail: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221331556733

Both run for seven days. Bid on 'em so I can buy computer parts, please. :D

sin2beta

Re: My auctions: Snatcher and Popful Mail (SCD)!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 11:02:23 am »
Foxhack.... kudos on your descriptions and testing of the CDs.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 06:36:41 pm »
Yeah, I wish folks were as thorough as you.  Nothing turns me off of an auction more than a stock image and no description of the item.  The only thing that appeals at that point is a possible low selling point and the chance that it's in mint condition (unlikely).

Great images, and good descripts.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

90snostalga

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 06:44:33 pm »
I have to agree.  Very detailed description and entertaining.  Never knew you were an Ebay seller.  Pretty cool  :)

Can you really resurface a disc to get rid of scratches?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:51:29 pm by 90snostalga »

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 12:59:10 am »
Added to my watch list.  ;)

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 02:44:11 pm »
I have to agree.  Very detailed description and entertaining.  Never knew you were an Ebay seller.  Pretty cool  :)

That's what I do for a living.

And there's two kinds of resurfacing: Most people polish (buff) the disc until the scratches are less noticeable but there's always the chance that the disc will become unreadable. But there's a few people that use a special machine that literally -melts- the scratches away with heat. Someone at GameTZ offers this service and I was going to send her the disc to have it buffed but I ran out of time.

I don't usually add this much text to my auctions but I always try to pepper my special listings with humor so people will be amused, at least.

90snostalga

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 07:45:24 pm »

That's what I do for a living.

And there's two kinds of resurfacing: Most people polish (buff) the disc until the scratches are less noticeable but there's always the chance that the disc will become unreadable. But there's a few people that use a special machine that literally -melts- the scratches away with heat. Someone at GameTZ offers this service and I was going to send her the disc to have it buffed but I ran out of time.

I don't usually add this much text to my auctions but I always try to pepper my special listings with humor so people will be amused, at least.

Ah That's pretty cool.  I didn't know the disc can be resurfaced like that.  I will have to look into that for some of my PlayStation 1 games.  Good luck on the auction

soera

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 12:08:09 am »
Where are you located 90s? If its near Oklahoma, there are Vintage stock and Movie trading company locations around that will resurface your disks for free.