Author Topic: MJMaranan  (Read 1343 times)

bobster

MJMaranan
« on: December 06, 2013, 06:21:24 pm »
I bought a couple Dreamcast games off him and he gave me an excellent deal. Not only that, he threw in two extra games as a surprise! The packaging was really well done and the shipping was surprising quick. I actually feel bad for how good a deal I got :/.

That being said, one of the surprise games is my first Sega Saturn game so now I guess I have a reason to look for the system!

In conclusion, MJMaranan is an awesome dude and I look forward to buying more stuff from him one day.

*Runs off to play the ridiculous Zombies Revenge*
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

Re: MJMaranan
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 04:25:26 am »
Completed a trade with MJMaranan.  Traded some comics for games and was an excellent experience.  It was actually for one game but he threw in a bonus game as well  :D  I'm very thankful and pleased.

Highly recommended!   :)  A++++++++++

foxhack

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 06:20:58 pm »
I sold him some stuff and had no problems at all. All good.

90snostalga

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 04:36:44 pm »
MJMaranan sent me two free games.  One for the DS and the Advance.  So awesome.  He is a great person and you can fully trust him as I have traded with him in the past as well.  A+ Certified. 8)

theflea

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 05:29:33 am »
thanks for the smooth transaction MJMaranan  ;D
"Happy game hunting!!!"

cobraseph

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 02:56:55 pm »
My 1st deal in VG with MJMaranan.
paid fast. game is ready to ship man. enjoy

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 07:49:28 pm »
Bought a Gamecube game from him. He threw in a free game along with the purchase, and the package it arrived in was very well wrapped. Communication was great, and shipping came in early so that was a delight. Great seller and I'd love to do business with him in the future!