Author Topic: Items for sale! Great Items! Manga, Pokemon, Games, Etc.!  (Read 1600 times)

90snostalga

Items for sale! Great Items! Manga, Pokemon, Games, Etc.!
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:13:36 am »
I need the money!   ;)   My wife is bugging me about money for Christmas to help get the girls a bike and she is making me sell some of my stuff and extra gaming stuff.  The following pictures are whats for sale.  If you just want an individual item, let me know and I can do that also.  Pictures on the next post.  The games stuff will be in one flat rate box and the Japanese manga's are for a separate lot for sale

MANGA LOT:  (15.00 dollars before shipping)

*  Salad Days Volumes 1-7 only missing volume 4.

*  REAL Manga

*  3 other comics with the Samari guy on them.  I do not know anything about these.

POKEMON CARDS:  (10.00 before shipping)

*  My entire Pokemon card collection of 2 binders.  Ask if you are looking for a card in specific

GAMES LOT:  (25.00 before shipping.  Shipping 12.35 flat rate within u.s.)

*  Q Bert -Playstation

*  Scribble Nauts Unlimited Complete-Nintendo 3DS

*  The World Is NOt Enough-Playstation

*  Soul Calibur 2-PlayStation 2

*  Star Wars Shadows of the Empire-N64

*  Turok 2-N64

*  Forsaken 64

*  Star Wars Arcade-32X

*  Space Invaders-N64

*  Goldeneye 007-N64

*  NFL Blitz 2000-N64

*  San Francisco rush-N64

*  Re-Volt -N64

*  Mickey Mouse-SNES

*  3 Famicom games (dont know what they are called)

*  Pac-Man-Atari

*  Frogger-Atari

*  Sky Jinks-Atari

*  Donkey Kong-Atari

*  Missile Command-Atari

*  Combat-Atari

*  Sega Dreamcast white controller

*  GTA Vice City -PS2

*  Crimson Skies-XBOX

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:32:03 am by 90snostalga »

90snostalga

Re: Items for sale! Great Items!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 11:15:06 am »
Salad Days Japanese Manga Volumes 1-7 with the exception of 4.  I have misplaced 4.  These mangas are for me to practice Japanese but I got to get rid of them for Christmas money.    Along with Salad girls is a manga called REAL and the other 3 that I have no idea what they are.  I am asking only 15.00 before shipping for the manga lot

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:30:49 am by 90snostalga »

90snostalga

Re: Items for sale! Great Items! Manga, Pokemon, Games, Etc.!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 11:17:31 am »
My entire Pokemon card collection is for sale.  Two binders with cards.  If you want me to list each card, I can, or if you want to know if a specific one, just ask  :)  I'm asking only 10.00 before shipping for the cards.

90snostalga

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 11:21:41 am »
Games lot!  I am only asking  25.00 obo for the games lot.  Shipping will be flat rate 12.35 to the U.S.

90snostalga

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 03:04:38 am »
No nibbles yet.   Please let me know if the prices are too high and if you are interested, make an offer!  :D

soera

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 03:28:32 pm »
What is Scribblenauts? Im enjoying my 3DS lately and if its cheap enough (and something I would play) Id check that out.

90snostalga

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 06:06:13 am »
What is Scribblenauts? Im enjoying my 3DS lately and if its cheap enough (and something I would play) Id check that out.

I honestly have no idea lol.  It was for the girls but my wife got the wrong game because they have a regular DS and not a 3DS, and I dont have a 3DS to try it out.  Maybe someone else can chime in thats played it but below is a review for it:

karyann

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 08:21:08 am »

Basically, it's a game where you have to write object names, then it pops in the game to help you complete it. I only played the first one so I don't know if they "deepened" the goals, but in the first one, you have a star at the end of the level, and you have to use your creativity to give items to your character so that you can reach the star. It's really fun, but the first one became quickly repetitive as the levels could all be beaten with the same 2 items if you were lazy. I heard the following ones are better though, and if you like using your imagination, it's sure to be fun!

pacpix

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 10:18:02 am »
I played the first game on DS and loved it.  I was impressed how they were able to have so many different items you could write in.  I have not played the sequels, but I know they did add adjectives so you could write something like giant evil robotic flying toilet and then it would create the toilet with all those characteristics.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

desocietas

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:10 am »
I have Unlimited on Steam, and the improvements are pretty nice.  The adjectives are pretty silly and the game was lauded for having a fun and extensive vocabulary (including Cthulu and "large hadron collider").  The original was composed of levels where you try to get a star by solving the puzzle of how to get past any obstacles.  Unlimited includes some other interesting "quest" sort of things to try to mix things up a bit.

Not sure how the 3DS version compares to the PC version, but it's an interesting franchise/title to look into if you ever get a chance.

TL;DR it's a game about vocabulary and creativity.  You spell out words and the objects appear on the screen in attempts to help guide your character to the end of the puzzle level.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 01:09:18 pm »
Hrmm, interesting.