Author Topic: FOOTBALL!  (Read 1880 times)

pacpix

Re: FOOTBALL!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 02:26:04 am »
I went to the Seahawks and Saints game on Monday night.  It was loud in there when the Hawks defense was on the field, broke the sound record and caused seismic activity!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 12:50:21 pm »
I went to the Seahawks and Saints game on Monday night.  It was loud in there when the Hawks defense was on the field, broke the sound record and caused seismic activity!

Did you leave with a headache?

90snostalga

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 07:18:33 pm »
I bet that was awesome!   :D  Did you get drunk too?  I know things like that are better under the influence lol

pacpix

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 08:53:30 pm »

Yeah my ears were ringing afterwards ha.
I bet that was awesome!   :D  Did you get drunk too?  I know things like that are better under the influence lol
I still have a few years to go before they will let me buy some alcohol ha.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 09:56:51 pm »
There is nothing better than seeing live sports, especially when your team wins. I don't get to do that much these days since I'm a Razorback fan.

90snostalga

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 10:24:32 pm »

Yeah my ears were ringing afterwards ha.
I still have a few years to go before they will let me buy some alcohol ha.

Ah just wait to experience drunk or hi.  Which you can get hi now lol  ;)

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 12:34:43 pm »
i still wish you would sing at the games. the noise is cool but its just noise. singing abuse about the other team is great.
i went to holland to watch middlesbrough in the europa cup final and all we did is get drunk and sing about newcastle not being there.