Author Topic: eshop/3ds eshop games not showing up  (Read 656 times)

desocietas

eshop/3ds eshop games not showing up
« on: December 12, 2013, 02:44:17 pm »
I know the eShops are kind of a mess (I blame it on Nintendo, not you guys), but I came across a little bit of funkiness.  I just added "Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale" under 3DS eshop [NA], but I noticed that it's not very easy to find it under "browse."  Clicking on 3DS eshop in the Browse section sends me to the regular eShop items (AotM!ATT doesn't show up there).

I put the game into my wishlist, and it is also not viewable there except for the main full list of games.  If I try to narrow down by console on the left hand side and find the game in the wishlist, it doesn't show up under Nintendo 3DS>Nintendo 3DS eShop or Nintendo DS>Nintendo DS eShop

Clicking either of those bring me to the same two games, which is strangely not represented by the numbers next to the category (1 game for 3DS eShop, while listing 2 for DS eShop).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

Re: eshop/3ds eshop games not showing up
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 03:40:40 pm »
Looking into this right now.

matt

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 03:52:48 pm »
Looks like both categories had the same URL associated with them which was throwing things off. This has been corrected:

http://vgcollect.com/browse/nineshop/
http://vgcollect.com/browse/3dseshop/

As for whether or not games are listed properly - I am far from an eShop expert and lost track of how Nintendo was doing things long ago...

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 05:40:36 pm »
Thanks, Matt!  It looked like maybe a linking issue, but I couldn't figure out what the other url might've been.  You da man!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas